Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

The Armagh and Laois boards have met and issued a statement and are now the best of friends. Time to go, time for peace.

FOAD you mongoloid stupid cunting bastard. You utter utter utter utter fucking prick of a man.

+1

What good ever came out of Laois anyway? All those bland Midland counties should be merged and managed as one big shithole instead of many shitholes .

Aren’t you from Limerick?

Not everywhere can be as exciting and urbane as LImerick Citay kid.

Yes, and proud of it. Throw out your cheap one liners all you want but the real people of Limerick are as good as any in the country, if not better.

:strokechin:

As opposed to the fake people of Limerick? Bolded part stinks of an inferiority complex.

+1.

If there were no signs to tell you would anyone really know or care if they were in laois, Offaly or any of these places?

I’ve heard the reason Armagh have dropped this as there was homophobic insults traded. :o

Armagh have really handled this incredibly badly if so.

There’s a massive difference between being called a fag and being called a Brit, MBB. The latter is much, much worse.

Day 1 - No insult
Day 2 - Racist insult
Day 3 - Racist insult turns into Sectarian insult
Day 4 - Formerly Racist insult and current Sectarian insult turns into Homophobic insult

I cant wait to see what Day 5 has to offer.

No, you’ve got me wrong, some Armagh player(s) made a homophobic remark(s) to Laois player(s) and it’s on this grounds Armagh have dropped it. So my sources from home are telling me.

Ah I see. I got the impression Armagh got scared by something to run away with their tail between their legs as they did. Like I said, they have handled the entire incident incredibly badly, its been embarrassing all round. Someones head should roll in the Armagh County Board.

I dont think they would Julio… Thankfully the motorway now saves us from such a fate.

It’s been a bad week for you. I told you Laois aren’t bad but you’re very quick to knock your own. Another very respectable result today going down narrowly to Kerry in Killarney. Laois are not bad at all and are mixing it well with the big boys in the top division, fair play to them.