Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

That bitter little cork bollox Mat Cooper is sneering at Trump 24/7 on his radio show and on twitter.
He has made No reference to crooked Hillary despite her very very high profile appearance on the national broadcaster last night while he is back tweeting nonsense about Trump this morning.
A very very strange individual.

1 Like

Yes.

I remember early into his late late career tubridy had blair on and refused to delve. I was seething and have not watched the show in full since. I’d sometimes watch bits of it but it’s cringe most of the time. I had zero interest in watching this Clinton interview.

Colm Cooper is on this evening :ronnyroar:

It could be concurrent with an epic Dunphy rant though . One winner there though .

Would expect another hard hitting and controversial interview from Cooper tonight.

No doubt he’ll reply in full to Joe Brolly’s criticism of his lucrative testimonial dinner and state emphatically where the money is going.

Yerrah, sure, you know like.

This’ll be car crash stuff. Tubs is terrible at interviewing sports people. It’s like his inner geek gets nervous he’ll be asked to do something sporty.

3 Likes

Ronan Collins will be this week’s RTÉ employee to be interviewed about a health scare

2 Likes

Now @dodgy_keeper

Joe has apologised to Colm over it.

2 Likes

Brolly an even bigger dick after that. Shame him publically and apologise in private

2 Likes

Cooper is a bigger man than brolly.

2 Likes

Thats what I was thinking.
Very prickish unless he publishes similar at the weekend.

1 Like

Testimonial dinner? I thought he was getting to proceeds of a match with all the shit people were making about it, FFS sake. More power to him.

1 Like

Cooper had a liitle yarn there about growing up and when Wimbledon was on he’d be out playing tennis and when the open was on he’d be making a putting green in his front garden and then jumping over fences with sweeping brushes when the horse show was on.
The same sort of twee auld shit yerman @backinatracksuit is always on about.

5 Likes

Taking 1/3 of the money

The Gooch might have just made that up.

I really hope he did!

Cark weirdo on now

She is some dose