Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

Those 2 will kill the 6 o’clock News Stone dead.

This lad’s a nice young lad

1 Like

This basketball chap is a nice lad.

Is this a fucking joke?

Plastic bag cunt on again

agreed , Jayo not a bad sort at all , met him a few times

1995 was some year for him, that Dublin team may never have one an all Ireland only for him adding that spark in 1995, safe to say that they wouldn’t have.

This cunt is more establishment than the establishment .

wonder was Jayo any use at the hurling? played a bit underage with them. he was knacky at everything else soccer, basketall, football etc

The best hurlers that I know personally are well able to play the other codes at a decent level with very little training.

I’m moving away from the point but…Sherlock excelling at other codes makes sense.

I was very young when he was around, but yeah he was a decent hurler. Didn’t stand out as much though because he obviously wasn’t as good a hurler as he was a footballer, and there were some other very good hurlers in that team (Darren Ronan, Eamon Morrissey, Chuckie O’Connor).

1 Like

was it that bunch that backboned the Ballyhea team that later became competitive at senior level?

I can imagine Jayo been a dinky tricky lad to mark at under 16 alrite hurling and football. had de decent hurling skills or was it just pace?

I’m a bit too young to remember in detail, but my brothers say that his hurling skills wouldn’t have been great (though improved year on year) but his pace would have bought him a lot of space.

That team won a country section minor in 93, and those lads would have added a bit of impetus to the decent but ageing senior team of 80s and early 90s. Got to county final in 95 then, that was the high point.

Ibrahim Halawa on this Friday

2 Likes

Hopefully Pippa or Vogue are on first to get him excited.

Coming up…
The grilling of some ignoramus who used the word faggot
And the coronation of some geezer who got locked up for preaching in the name of an organization who want to kill all gays and routinely Stone women to death.

10 Likes

Nigella and professional howya Imelda May on tonight. Hallawa will have an awful horn on himself.

This isn’t him at all, he’s been swapped.

In great shape for a fella after doing 4 years in jail.

Halawa is a bare faced liar

1 Like

Ibrahim has a lovely Irish accent