Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

Thanks for your input Alfie, now kindly fuck off.

Haw, haw, haw. I suppose supporting the killing of children would give you a black sort of humour alright.

I suppose Tommy could learn a lot about compassion from yourself. Your comments about traveller children prove how full of the milk of human kindness you are.

I’ve outlined my own feelings on abortions here before quite clearly. Above I was taking the piss out of (a)your inability to express yourself
(b) the fact that you think anyone who might see merit in allowing abortion is someone who enjoys killing babies

Glad to see you take notice. For clarification, I feel pity for traveler children. They are, to coin a phrase, dragged up. They suffer from the intransigence of society in general but the greatest suffering they endure is at the hands of their own parents and adults who see that society owes them a living due to their, now legal, ‘ethnicity’. They are brought up to simply steal what they want and to use extreme violence against anyone who stands in their way. The dogs on the street know that travelers are up top their necks in the drugs trade and their expertise in second hand power tools is legendary. The children of this community are to be pitied.

1 Like

Alot of truth there batt. If their parents gave a fuck about them they’d have them in school and not marrying off girls as teenagers. It’s the decent travellers I feel sorry for. I had one traveller doing a job on the farm few months ago and he was the most gifted digger driver I’ve seen. He was covered from head to toe in scars from Stanley knives and slash hooks, but by fuck he reddend that machine.

I agree Ambrose. It is churlish of me to dismiss the lot of them as thugs and theives because there are some very decent people amongst them. However, it has to be said that those are few and far between. A good friend of mine has a missus working in the maternity. When traveler women come in, one of the questions they are asked is how closely they are related to the father! For fucks sake, how can this be normal and how are we not only allowing it but paying for it? I guarantee that they will sue because of this in the future.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to a great show tonight. Christy Moore, Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg and Peter Kay among the guests.

Christy looks more shook every time you see him. Tubridy talking an unmerciful amount of shite to him rather than letting him sing.

Christy doing Grand up until the Voyage. A sentimental auld scuterrfuck of a song.

2 Likes

Tubridy shitting it here that the audience might upset this cantankerous aul bollox

1 Like

They should just let Christy play away and let the rest of the guests off

2 Likes

Tubridy couldn’t look more wooden now if he tried. An awful cunt.

Christy came across well there for a lad who’s a more stubborn mule than the parody

1 Like

Christy lifted the roof there in fairness. Tubs needs to learn to shut up a small bit when things are going well.

1 Like

A member of the horsey set :clap:

Riverside Theatre was a fair one

He got a great run with him.

How do the pretend IRA lads view Nesbitt?

The state of this wan.

Ah fuck sake, it was going so well till now

This one is an awful dose.

No jokes about being pulled from the RTE canteen…