Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

sow it into the cunt

How so? Seems like he’s soft-soaping her to be honest …

Mary Lou is a proper woman. That spot on her left cheek is so attractive.

He is now. Started off very snide cutting across her.

He’s a snide horrid cunt…

Yeah - different tone now. She’s taking the piss pretending that that phase doesn’t have connotations. Easier to be honest

1 Like

He’s a dirt bag… an utter fucking lick spittle , servile pig… listen to this shit.

Didnt mention all the other positive/progressive parts of her speech

She’s also full of shit. Why not own it instead of pretending she’s not aware of the connotations of ‘tiocfaidh ár lá’. That’s just silly.

3 Likes

Yeah - but why separate it from her main message, should it not have been taken in the context it was used and not cut off from the message she just put across?

Because it cuts to the point of what she’s about.

She’s getting her chance to play buzzword roulette now after being teed up by Ryan now so I presume you think he’s brill again?

I never stopped thinking she was brilliant and find nothing wrong with anything she said.

Mary Lou talking directly to me now - asking me to join the party… How can I say no?

1 Like

Mary Lou has just invented a new pronunciation of the word “irrevocably”

Ah now. He’s fairly let her say what she liked. A while ago she believed every problem was fixable… Except for for a breakdown in relations within SF.

1 Like

This lad needs to get on tfk to get his answer

I don’t ever see the island tipping over to be honest

She’s some hurler on the ditch. All broad buzzword waffle.

I’m signing up, lads … I’m a Mary Lou guy … I’ll be at a local Sinn Fein meeting this week.

2 Likes

Will you be the bully or the victim?