Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

This Kerry woman is dour. No bit of craic in her.

The days of seeing a young lady on tv and saying you’d ride the back off of her is gone.

She’s Ballincollig mate, pretty much Cork city

A bantam is a mini hen

She makes documentaries as well. She made a brilliant one for rte about the refugees trying to get boat from africa to europe. Was on rte

Well I suppose if she made it for rte it would make sense to show it on rte.

2 Likes

Youve carved out a lovely niche for yourself on here pal. Every forum needs a pedantic cunt :joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m covering for @Mac . He’s out drinking.

2 Likes

This old wan is after writing a pure likebait song

@mikehunt @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @The_Most_Infamous will love it

Very poor show tonight. Some skanks holding out for a free council house and now some weird doggie folk and their shit doggy tales.

Why is it always the mothers on about homelessness? Where are the Dads in all of this??

2 Likes

Some YouTuber now.

A wanker.

They fucked off early days when the lady wouldn’t get an abortion.

2 Likes

Who the fuck is this cunt?

Ah jaysus. I despise this weird cunt. Whoever he is. I’d love to stamp on his dirty fluffy little head. The future is fucked.

Jesus H Christ.

Why do we give youtube wankers, pan genderists and camp social media influencers a platform? What kind of country have we become…
I feel I am getting increasingly disenfranchised with each passing day. There is fuck all of any substance to identify with anymore.

2 Likes

The country is fucked.

This is the way it’s gone. This is the kind of humanity we have created. Its nauseating.

2 Likes

Morher of fuck

1 Like

This is perverted.

1 Like

I havent tuned into Tubridy yet this evening and I’m feeling far better for it.

The fact that we consider YouTuber a word at this stage says it all…