Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

The state of this auld lad

I think this fella likes a drop

He’s visibly shaking here

The alcohol is literally seeping out of his pores

That’s the wan from the Rory’s Stories, isn’t it?

I would…

Michael’s face has the texture of the moon when viewed like this.

1 Like

Oh the snowflakes won’t like that one from Tubs :eek:

Luckily for Alberto Moreno, not figuring in Jurgen Klopp’s plans meant he was free to appear on that panel.

The Danes are great people . They have a huge input in to the Limerick gene pool .

What happened? Lot of posts in here tonight.

It was disgusting carry on. God bless you all.

I’m hours behind now, got distracted.
Mickey Harte hasn’t aged a day :clap: is he still playing diceys on a thursday or whatever night it was?

Mickey and he flat out miming :joy:

A lot of lads haven’t developed as people and posters over the years. Giddily commenting on The Late Late Show Valentine’s Day Special as if it was 2016.

1 Like

Fucksake.

Pathetic cunts

I know what you mean.
Seeing ould codgers like @Fagan_ODowd posting pictures of pints leads you to think people are going backwards round here.

3 Likes

My wife and I were around at friends having pizza and wine and listening to some music… I came home to find a notification from that little cunt @The_Most_Infamous tagging me in this thread where there had been 200 posts in a couple of hours… And you’re telling me it was because of Valentine’s day? The bastards on here who watched it are far, far worse than the losers who were at the show.

Sounds like a swingers party.

No, it doesn’t. Unless you’ve had a very sheltered life, then it might.

:clap: well said, hard to know what’s worse, the lads at home like giddy schoolgirls typing ‘she’d give it back soft etc etc’ or the lads ‘out on the town’ photographing their round on the bar, fucking hell :confused:

1 Like