Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

Great TV licence advert placement.
That line up will have people rushing to pay up

I can’t warm to Mike Denver. He’s someone I would not enjoy having a pint with.

2 Likes

I’d say the feeling would be mutual

2 Likes

Would you think about these things a lot?

Great set of pins on the two mammy’s here in this segment.

1 Like

Tubridy is much better with “normal” people than the z list celebs he normally has on

Ruby referred to “hungry” jockeys just there. He’d be up to speed with that for sure. The hungry cunt. She seems an amiable sort, how she suffers him is like the 3rd. secret of Fatima.

There’s been worse LLS’.

1 Like

Walsh and Tony McCoy are/were 2 hungry whores.

Cheltenham is usually my annual pilgrimage but the year of the foot and mouth coincided with passing of an elderly aunt near Liverpool. Her funeral was the thursday before the grand national so with Cheltenham having being called off i decided to get my fix so decided to stay and go to the grand national.

It was the year it poured with rain all day. There was puddles on the track. A horse called Red Marauder won the race ridden by Richard Guest, beating Smarty ridden by Timmy Murphy. Every other horse had either fallen, been brought down, pulled up or refused. They were the only 2 finishers.

Or so we thought.

The Grand National is a war of attrition at the best of times but that day it was extremely tough on the horses. If your horse’s race had come to an end that day, you would take it on the chin, look after the horse and bring him or her back to the paddock in their own time. Not Walsh and McCoy though. There was prize money for 3rd and 4th.

The 2 of them remounted (Walsh on Papillon and McCoy on Blowing Wind). They went on to complete the course and got their few bob. I remember being disgusted at the time. They had no concern for their horses whatsoever. I often thought afterwards was it that hunger that made them so successful but in truth i never liked either of them that much after that day.

7 Likes

What?

Good Lord, what a ramble.

I’ll say a prayer for those two horses today.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Approaching the 19th, a couple of loose horses veered across the ditch, similar to what had happened earlier at the Canal Turn, and hampered Papillon, Blowing Wind and Brave Highlander, resulting in their refusals. Unsinkable Boxer also refused at the big ditch. This left three. The leader of the trio and top weight, Beau, unseated jockey Llewellyn at the 20th fence after his reins broke. Two fences back, Tony McCoy remounted Blowing Wind and Ruby Walsh remounted Papillon. McCoy later said, “I looked up at the big screen and saw there were only two horses still racing. I shouted to Ruby [Walsh], ‘Come on, let’s get back up’”. Blowing Wind and Papillon both continued the course to take third and fourth place respectively.

Who is this wan?

Who is this Cork lad? Sounds like he’s had a cunt of a life.

Graham McCormack

Isn’t he from Limerick no?

He was going on about Cork there a while ago. Could be @anon61878697

Tubbers has the hot nurse on. Slightly less hot than I’d been led to believe.

Yes, definitely less hot as first reported

Agreed, the way lads were going on you’d swear she was Ms Universe. Fair to middling really. :man_shrugging:

Fine double chin thriving too.

Feeling a bit let down here.

1 Like