Latest song coming out of Limerick

Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Danny Morrissey
Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom,Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tommy Morrissey

A Galwayman living in Limerick, I’d say he’s gonna have the time of his life if Limerick bate Cork

It’s bizarre.

That’s 2 new bits of info I didn’t know about him. I only knew him as the lad who sits in hotel bars on his own reading books

The hotel is in Limerick mate, he does a bit of pretend farming as well FYI

Good to see you’re putting your time off to good use. Can you share your broader dossier on all the TFK posters?

Sorry mate, I was at the incredibles 2

Poor @gaillimhmick had a meltdown over the number of Gaa clubs in limerick last night. Must be a galway thing.

Did he? He took information he found from an apparent trustowrthy source and regurgitated it

You got into an awful flap over something so trivial

It was pointed out three times he was wrong and still insisted there was 101 clubs in limerick.

He repeatedly pointed out where he got his information from, and he was ridiculed for believing it. Youse boys were all het up, maybe let it go.

It gets better and better.

2 Likes

Have a look into the Limerick v Cork there there for a laugh, kid. The Limerick posters are literally losing the run of themselves. Their arrogance is breathtaking. They all knew they were going to bate Kilkenny now apparently and Cork and Galway are going to get a hiding.

Its fantastic to see.

1 Like

You couldn’t pay for this entertainment.

1 Like

Limerick GAA is box office. Its the greatest subject on TFK.

They’re like a Piss Horn, you wake up feeling sexy but there’s nothing overly sexy about taking a long Piss.

The biggest issue they have is that they can only have 15 players on the pitch at any one time and they have 30 or 40 all stars walking around the county who can’t even get a game.

4 Likes

It’s embarrassing alright.

Wonderfully entertaining though.