Legendary TFK City breaks & getaways

KP - LiffeyValley
Gman -Mauritius
Mac-Lahinch
Kev-New Ross

Feel free to log more as they arise

I’ve been to Brisbane 5 times in the last two weeks TWCB, its a lovely place, but Lahinch shits all over it.

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 820771, member: 80”]KP - LiffeyValley
Gman -Mauritius
Mac-Lahinch
Kev-New Ross

Feel free to log more as they arise[/quote]

Beautiful place, concrete jungle that dreams are made of…

This is news to me mate.

give me a shout next time your up mate

Me too

Meself and Ron Jones were up in Groningen visiting a mate last weekend, Ron is only leaving today, I left on Monday.
Cracking place, nice people the Dutch, and the standard of minge around the town was jaw droppingly high.

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 820845, member: 363”]Meself and Ron Jones were up in Groningen visiting a mate last weekend, Ron is only leaving today, I left on Monday.
Cracking place, nice people the Dutch, and the standard of minge around the town was jaw droppingly high.[/quote]

not a legendary city break or getaway

My apologies, I should have realised that this thread was a pisstake

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 820845, member: 363”]Meself and Ron Jones were up in Groningen visiting a mate last weekend, Ron is only leaving today, I left on Monday.
Cracking place, nice people the Dutch, and the standard of minge around the town was jaw droppingly high.[/quote]

The Dutch are cunts mate, and well known for being cunts

Fair enough, should have been more specific. I’ve encountered a few Dutch cunts, especially in Amsterdam, but nary a one in Groningen.

I like the Dutch myself.

Yallingup, South West WA - arguably the best place in Australia.

The Dutch are alright sorts for the most part

The Wild Colonial Bhoy - Noosa
The Wild Colonial Bhoy - Nimbin

Willdo, though they tend to be in/out same day affairs.