Leinster Senior hurling championship 2022

Cusack wasn’t too far wrong so last December .

Exactly what i was thinking, miles off it.

Antrim had a wonderful league and that could have sated their appetite . The will need a couple of more years at this level to be conpetiitive .

They still need investment and more Belfast players

Very disappointing. I wasn’t convinced by some of the pre-match speculation that Dublin would struggle but I certainly didn’t foresee such a comprehensive thrashing.

1 Like

Anyone elses sound not working on GAAGO for the Wexford game?

Working now

1 Like

The Park looks lovely

2 Likes

Laois don’t want to play inside the Wexford 45

1 Like

Wasn’t it voted the best stadium there a few months ago?

Twas

1 Like

9-2 to Wexford at the first half water break
Leix are dire

I expected better under Cheddar. Thought they may have been holding back in the league, that doesn’t appear to be the case so far here. Did they play a relegation final against Westmeath after?

Tactics are very strange alright. Not only are they dropping everyone back from general play, they’re not contesting the Wexford puck out at all. I’ve seen teams set up to allow a short puck out to someone they perceive to be a weak player in possession. But they’re dropping everyone into their own half and letting any Wexford players have it. Wexford’s 7th point was a short puck out to Liam Ryan. He ran with it towards our own 65, played a lateral pass to Shaun Murphy and he drove it over the bar from that far back.

Rory O’Connor seems to have a completely free role, kind of following the play. He’s regularly popping up as the closest passing option anywhere between the two 45s.

1 Like

I was told they were planning this alright.

My (unspoken) reaction was you know you can score from far out in hurling.

1 Like

Wexford are gonna score 40 points here

Yup

Laois are poor alright. Some good scores from wexford but they’d want to be putting up the points considering how much time and space they are being let

Rory is really a joy to watch in full flow

3 Likes

Wexford are back lads

1 Like