Leinster Senior Schools Cup Rugby - Official Thread

[quote=“north county corncrake”]the same could be said about dublin championship fans,

more dubs watch LOI football than GGA league games ,[/quote]

That’s hardly surprising considering there are only about eight league games a year. How many LOI fixtures are there involving Dublin sides? Hundreds.

not in total- on a week to week basis

Fuck that Art, like most Irish soccerball supporters i’d rather watch the premiership on sky

Well i’d guess the 80,00 who turned up to sea Dublin v Tyrone would probably beat the annual league of ireland attendance by Dubs

surely not !!

but that would mean that the ESRI report is a load of shite, much like the eircom league, how can this be ?

they came to see the floodlights not the football

You went to Kings Hos
You were never in a final of any note so ye couldn’t have been made to go.
There were plenty of lads that didn’t go to rugby games when I was in school- there was something wrong with most of them.

“Only in God is my soul at rest”

Tou sure it wasn’t the pa system?:wink:

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]You went to Kings Hos
There were plenty of lads that didn’t go to rugby games when I was in school- there was something wrong with most of them.

“Only in God is my soul at rest”[/quote]

kings hospital?

Founded in 1669 as The Hospital and Free School of King Charles II,

;):D:D

foley is a west brit:D:D

http://www.kingshospital.ie/thekingshospital/Main/School_History_Traditions.htm

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]You went to Kings Hos

“Only in God is my soul at rest”[/quote]

semi in 1990 and final in 1982, granted we lost both of them, but we are the most successful hockey school in leinster

also I was on the nicotine xv that won the league in 1992

bloody belvo, only thing worse is pauls !!!

[quote=“north county corncrake”]kings hospital?

http://www.kingshospital.ie/thekingshospital/Main/School_History_Traditions.htm[/quote]

Sure wasn’t he born in Liverpool?

[quote=“north county corncrake”]kings hospital?

http://www.kingshospital.ie/thekingshospital/Main/School_History_Traditions.htm[/quote]

king charles 2nd got rid of cromwell and his ilk

[quote=“artfoley”]semi in 1990 and final in 1982, granted we lost both of them, but we are the most successful hockey school in leinster

bloody belvo, only thing worse is pauls !!![/quote]

i didnt think it was possible for me to hate you anymore but ill find a place in my black black heart

;):D:p

[quote=“artfoley”]semi in 1990 and final in 1982, granted we lost both of them, but we are the most successful hockey school in leinster

bloody belvo, only thing worse is pauls !!![/quote]

i remember playing a league game in 92 against ye in Palmerstown when I was in 4th year. There was some savage of a Spanaird or something playing centre. I was 15 and this fellow looked like he was 25…
You couldn’t beat the female spectators though

You couldn’t argue with a catholic king who dug up cromwell’s corpse and then beheaded it, well unless you were Ncc

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]i remember playing a league game in 92 against ye in Palmerstown when I was in 4th year. There was some savage of a Spanaird or something playing centre. I was 15 and this fellow looked like he was 25…
You couldn’t beat the female spectators though[/quote]

sounds like mr nieto, he was a fucking animal from barcelona, speaking of female audiences, the ladies hockey alsways got very popular when playing alex

NCC is a partitionist, cementing British Rule in Ireland.

yes, you could padjo - as ive noted before a lot of you GGA lads are just sectarian- he was still an english king ruling Ireland - that makes him a cunt - i dont care if he was a catholic or a protestant:rolleyes:

:wink:

Such a serious, angry, little man