Leinster Senior Schools Cup Rugby - Official Thread

No

It’s from The Slate

That used be decent did it. Probably very dated and try hard in hindsight

It was the must have freesheet for those of us who frequented second hand record shops in Dublin in 2001.

It was absolutely must have for people like me who liked to read any old shite but had fuck all money and no internet

They were ahead of their time with this 2001 prediction

Screenshot (249)

1 Like

Magnificent clash just over there gonzaga scored a converted try with the clock in rebeat belvo 36 to 35

1 Like

What’s happened in gonzaga the last few years ? Weren’t they once the traditional whipping boys of Leinster schools rugby?

What a win for Gonzaga in the big Jesuit head to head.

They shut down the chess club and made them all go outside.

4 Likes

The dead poets society type teacher was overlooked in favour of the coach carter type ?

I hope academic performance and the chess team are not suffering from this upsurge in performance on the rugby field.

I’m sure the Sunday indo will stick to the party line when the top schools report is done

Don’t know what’s changed but they were a very light skilful team …belvo much bigger

1 Like

Ah, I was wondering why there was such a sombre atmosphere on my northbound DART just now.

1 Like

Congrats @balbec

1 Like

Sure we’ll find out from the makeup of the Supreme Court in about 2060 or so

3 Likes

It’s just splendid

It’s on Premier Sports 2 now.

2 Likes

Two very one sided semi final and it’s a classic noisy neighbours final between the old money and the new money.

1 Like

Surprised Gonzaga got such a battering.