Leitrim Football 2017

Easy pickings so

Hadn’t realised Emlyn left An Garda Siochana :smile:

FFS,I think he’s on a break from the guards.We need to push on here DB.London have a couple a lads round the middle and that’s about it

Lucky enough to get out of that

Phew

Was worried midway through the second half Massey. Two great finishes by Kennedy to be fair.

I was worried up till the end to be honest.Fair play to Kennedy he had goal on his mind as soon as he got them passes. Two great finishes. The team are flying back at half 8

Massive improvement required for the Rossies

We wouldn’t bate a good club team going on that performance

Manor win here over Ballinamore SOH. 1-19 to 1-8. Well done lads.

St Mary’s-Kiltoghert 0-1 0-0 Fenagh-St Caillins
Is this a misprint @Boxtyeater WTF

No @Massey but a reflection of the way things have evolved. St.Mary’s have a new manager, a brother of some Northern hotshot at county level. I didn’t get his name but the natives were calling him “Wheezer”.

Game was OK for 4/5 minutes until Carrick got a point from a 45 and then dropped all 15 back behind the halfway line. Not a chance of breaking it down so there we were left high and fucking dry.
I wouldn’t have minded but I had a couple of meadows I should have been baling but I got that sorted on Sunday. Even in lovely Leitrim it’s become a results based business. We’ll be cuter next day.

Lory Meagher Cup Final

Best wishes to Leitrim hurlers and team management in Croke Park tomorrow as they play Warwickshire in the 2017 Lory Meagher Cup Final. It is a rare opportunity for the county to take an All-Ireland title and we wish the lads the very best.

For those not travelling to the match, live streaming will be provided courtesy of TG4 at http://www.tg4.ie/en/live/lory-meagher-cup/

The bould Zak will piss through these Warwickshire wankers like caster oil through a cat.

Some cork cunt got most of the warickshire scores in the group stage,stop him and we will win handy enough.

Leitrim Hurlers on the Road to Croker
A massive weekend ahead for the Leitrim Hurlers as they contest the Lory Meagher All Ireland Cup Final against Warwickshire on Saturday at 1pm in Croke Park.
This will be a very special occasion for the many people past and present who have nurtured the game of hurling in our club and county.
The side will be captained by Cluainín Iomáint’s Karl McDermott - what an honour for Karl and such a proud day for his family and our club. No less than 7 players from the club will be represented on the panel on Saturday and we are bursting with pride for our 7 hurlers:- James O’Brien, Karl McDermott, Alan McSharry, Kevin Clerkin, Patrick Clerkin, Gavin O’Hagan and Declan Ryan. The very best of luck to each and every one of you lads - grasp it with both hands.
This is a once in a life-time experience and and a very special occasion for the people of Leitrim.
Let’s hear the Leitrim roar in Croker - COMMON Leitrim!

mate could you sort out a thread title change in honour of this event?

Good luck to Leitrim .

Btw does Leitrim have a nickname ??

Warwickshire by 10

@farmerinthecity and @thedancingbaby - Have a great day out, lads.