Leitrim Football 2017

Vile comment

1 Like

2 Likes

I seen @anon67715551 taking a few selfies with them alright

Is Gary Reynolds playing these days?

I was going to post them on the Celeb Spotting thread until this intervention.

In reality I had set the phone until that Krusty the Clown (Richie Kavanagh) interjected his corpural frame into the zone. I’m fucked if that was a worthwhile effort.

1 Like

Jeff ‘Sterling’ got some sun tan in Dr. Cullen park yesterday by the looks of it :grinning:

2 Likes

It was fair roasting alright

1 Like

Chris Kamara is being touted as the new leitrim trainer.Massive coup for the county.

Tommy, the veteran county secretary, is a gem of a fella. A lovely man. Glad you had a nice day out, pal.

Great news for @Massey,the junior AI semi final v Kerry is set for the gaelic grounds as a curtain raiser to the mayo Cork game Saturday week.

1 Like

Fuck

What ???

We’re Connacht Champions. Nothing to fear here.

1 Like

I suppose you’re off out celebrating with Roscummon this week.

:roll_eyes:

I was celebrating Sunday night but it was more to do with my financial profit than the result itself.

@thedancingbaby @farmerinthecity @anon67715551 anyone know if we have this kind of backroom team.

Is that Carlow? Fupping hell. A man from Georgia on the video analysis.

1 Like

We have Seamus Quinn, John O’Mahony and Michael Moyles that I know of.

They probably cost more than the whole Carlow set up.

Don’t Carlow IT have a big sports course on campus,I wonder would some of these lads be working for free/work experience etc?

I’d imagine none of those with intern after name are being paid, but still that’s a fair whack of lads to be forking out for, especially for a team with the resources of Carlow

To be fair the carlow team looked like a well looked after team physically last week, very fit strong players.Now I see why.