Leitrim Football 2017

Mohill now play the Mayo champions in the Connacht quarter final.

1 Like

Congratulations to Mohill.Much better team in the second half.Congratulations to @anon67715551 on your double.

:clap:

1 Like

Bit of a tight squeeze there for a while but Manor faded badly around the 40th minute and Mohill’s inside men stepped up. Unlucky to lose 3 in a row @Massey but the miles are up on a few of your warriors.

No shame in it though - ye’ve had a good run and enough years with the Fenagh Cup. Commiserations to the good folk in North Leitrim.

Focal scoir… H’on the Neddies. B’more will be hopping.

We were unlucky last year and the year before but not today.You would have to think that Glancy,Pat Gilmartin and Puddy McDonald will go,Sweeney played well enough I though and Bruno Mcdonald had a great first half so I’d like to think they might hang around as impact subs.The rest of the 1st 15 are young enough.We need a FF and a FB for next year definitely.

1 Like

In late breaking news, a busload of the Neds reached Fenagh about closing time - well shot - but it’s their day.

The cavalcade took in apparently Lynches in Kilclare, Cardiffs in Drumcong, Foleys and McKeons in Keshcarrigan prior to Fenagh. They’ll set the town alight yet.

It’s what it’s all about I suppose…And bragging rites, the bastards…:rofl:

1 Like

Which one are you @anon67715551

2 Likes

Fuck all escapes your eagle eye Massey.
A heavy night in store I’m afraid​:wine_glass::beer:

2 Likes

Enjoy the night lad :beer:

http://www.leitrimgaa.ie/
Exciting times ahead.

1 Like

Jaysus…At least I’m home but likely to be unwell later on.

An epic night of nostalgia, tall tales and general bullshit. Beautiful mementos to all the panel in the presentations and Fear an Tí Tommy Moran excelled himself with nothing but scurrilious tales of all recipients.

Fenagh…Hard bet for enjoyment.

1 Like

Randomly, I’m going for front row, third from left for @anon67715551. Has a bit of cut about him.

4th from left front row.

SEMI FINAL FULL TIME SCORE

Leitrim Junior A Football Championship

Ballinamore SOH: 0:13

St Mary’s: 0:12

Well Done Lads!! @LeitrimGAA

:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Sun, 15 Oct
JFCA
Carrigallen
1-11
2-15
Glencar-Manorhamilton

Middle of the back row wearing the tie with a mischievous grin. Has to be @anon67715551.

Front row, second from the left would be my guess.

1 Like

I’ve never met the bould @anon67715551 but I’ll go with back row 3rd from the right.

Are you in that pic from last night @anon67715551

If so, there is a 1 in 14 chance we are related