Leitrim Matters, the home of sitka spruce

Check out @rtenews’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/946129748920381440?s=09

Major security alert on Leitrim/Fermanagh border https://t.co/Fc2xYqPKxv

A horrific decision.

@anon67715551 must have voted hundreds of times for this.

Ah here :astonished:

Who?

Frances Cryan mate. Pop in and say hello next time you’re in Carrick. Cryans is just across from the Landmark

1 Like

I can only assume that this poll was a target for deliberate sabotage. Much like the BBC awarding the greatest song ever to A Nation Once Again by the Wolfe Tones.

Probably the same crowd who made Ronnie O’Brien Time Magazines man of the year behind this stunt.

Truly horrific. When the polling opened I vaguely recognised her name but had to read further to find the “achievement”.
FWIW I voted for the inaugural B championship winners.

This “vote” is a victory for those cunts in the Yacht Club the bastards.

@anon67715551 , are you familiar with this place?

I am anyway mate. Not sure what it’s doing in the Leitrim Matters thread though.

It’s just about three miles outside Carrick if I remember correctly. Was passing it on the way there a few years ago at about nine in the evening and we called in for a pint. Lovely pub. Some 90 year aud lad in a suit wandered down for a house up the road to open it up. He gave us a free round which was probably half his profit for the night. That sign is in a pub in Lahinch.

TNH

Elphin is Rossie territory

1 Like

:smile:

I was expecting a ‘Twee’ from you.

I am. A noble if ancient watering hole just outside CoS. Gene is a good sort who’s fond of late nights booze and music. I’ve played in it off and on down the years and have never seen a Garda about it which is fuck all use if you have to go back into Carrick.

You might and it’s a big might persuade him to make you a sandwich if it was early, not busy and he liked you. Otherwise the menu is thin…

2 Likes

A very sound local man was injured in Mohill mart on Saturday in an accident with a bullock. I am sure @anon67715551 and probably @thedancingbaby know the man in question.

Last I heard he was in Sligo Hospital with serious injuries but hopefully he pulls through.