Leitrim Matters, the home of sitka spruce

You captured him spot on Farmer. Still in Sligo and no positive reports as yet. Here’s hoping cos’ he was always a gent…

1 Like

What wanker meddled with the thread title?

@Rocko can you please put an end to this juvenile nonsense.

I’ve been given the most recent Register of Electors for perusal. This exercise is aimed at maximising our vote while weeding out (if possible) cunts who wouldn’t be supportive to your cause.
Before anyone rears up - it goes on everywhere.

What jumped out at me straight away was the number of snowflakes now sporting double-barrelled names.
These aren’t handyish ones such as Healy-Rae but fuckwits such as Angeline Hargaden-McLoughlin and other equally inane surnames. The only interaction some of these may have had with double-barrels may have come at the proposal stage when an irate Daddy may have introduced it.

The country is fucked but that’s the way it’s gone now I suppose.

4 Likes

Easier to locate the people on social media if they have both names down but as you say that’s the way it’s gone now.

:information_source:

1 Like
1 Like

Fuckin joke shop,you cant build a hen house without planning but these bastards can plant as much land as they want without.About time someone started to highlight this.

4 Likes

My local TD, Eamon Ryan, has Leitrim’s back on this.

1 Like
1 Like

Great stuff from young Derbhla.Got the hard side of the draw too.

1 Like

Good Luck in the Final Derabhla from all at Glencar Manorhamilton GAA https://t.co/cPm5s3s0sq

1 Like

Who does she post as on here?

@anon67715551

1 Like

The phrase “Tits on a Bull” comes to mind. A stone useless bullshitter.

2 Likes

All that land being planted, is it farmers land or government land?

Farms mostly.Forestry will outbid any farmer that tries to buy.Lots of auld single lads leave farms to useless nieces/nephews up the country who don’t give a fuck and just want handy money.

Wasn’t aware of the use of Fertiliser on plantations tbh.

Seems extremely weird to ask farmers to spread Slurry up to 25m’s ( I think ) from waterways but these plantations go right beside lakes & streams etc.

They do what they want.

Helicopters spreading Nitrogen though? Really

[quote="Massey, post:216, topic:14724,
.Lots of auld single lads leave farms to useless nieces/nephews up the country who don’t give a fuck and just want handy money.
[/quote]

Or, upon seeking “advice” from their local solicitor are met with the response:
“I might know an interested party in your farm Paddy Joe”…

Forum agri-expert and closest to the truth here, @farmerinthecity might know the legal eagle here.

There’s a bit of a battle in Leitrim as to whom are the biggest landlords - territorially speaking. Nothing changes, only amongst our own.

1 Like