Leo Varadkar

Greens wont collapse the government, they are delighted as this as it takes the focus of O’Gorman and his car crash handling of the mother and Babies homes legislation. This leaking Leo story has probably saved O’Gorman.

Defending the state?

I’m just against self-serving, corrupt narcissists like Varadkar abusing their power.

The guy is an utter cretin and it’s great to have him outed.

He’s fucked here, the defence mustered up by his expensively assembled PR team is powderpuff. He’s in big bother tomorrow, Monty Burns will have to try and intervene tomorrow as the dogs are going to be let loose on him.

It’s great to see you recognise the State and it’s legitimacy.

I don’t. You must have imagined that, Blueshirts have very strange moral applications.

Surely he recognises the State?

Of course he does. He was clear yesterday he did.

The state.

Ah grand. Shur he’d have to, to exist within it.

She’s fucking useless. She was useless on 5-7 live as well.

They should have put her back down the four courts doing courts reports. (I am aware it is only a commercial court now so we would hear fuck all from her).

2 Likes

I never heard her before until that time she made a fool of herself trying to interview Michael O’Leary recently. She really is extremely weak and I’ve no idea how she ended up in such a prestigious position.

2 Likes

It’s RTE. It happens routinely.

3 Likes

Was she the one that Michael O’Leary ruined? He told her he was pro-facemask before NPHET, you can’t put NPHET on a pedestal, etc?

the leaking is a huge problem and to be very honest id be happy for them to end as theres never any investigation by the media as to the “why” of the leak, at this rates most of the leaks are for political reasons or kite flying. that said, id have zero problem with whistleblowing.

take the NPHET letter leak, RTE has questions to answer on that as the “who leaked it” is central to the story.

i was supposing to leos motives but I’m sure village has a lot more in store which will come to the fore after leo finishes answering questions in the dail tomorrow

:roll_eyes:

When two vowels go walking
The first does the talking

Drip, drip, drip.

Varadkar won’t know what to admit to now when he makes his speech in the Dáil

1 Like

You’ve got to love it. Release a bit. Let him take a position and then make him look a mug. I presume they’ll wait to see what knots he ties himself in when he addresses the dail

2 Likes

given all the people hes leaked to itll be death by a thousand cunts

Celebrity medic @DrZeroCraic up to his neck in this scandal.

1 Like