Less negative things about the lockdown

The grimmest of all the ‘dales.

We need to get the economy moving again stat

Which of the PowerPoint slides resonated most with your inner John McLane?

It focused less on the actual stopping of terrorists, but more ensuring you quote the correct legislation when stopping them

11 Likes

A missive arrived today saying the next year’s motor insurance will be reduced by 20%. Should I wish to insure elsewhere a cash refund will be provided.
It seems fair enough to me.

Their profits must be going through the roof.

It’s a token gesture no doubt but a better effort than Axa who are dishing out vouchers for €30 and piss off with yourself.

Who are you with?

Although I’m sure some right wing think-tank will foot the bill

1 Like

I think if someone else had taken the case and actually put some effort into it instead of talking absolute shit, there was a real case to be heard. She’s a spa, but if it’s constitutional to lock us in our house, whenever the government decide, then we need to change the constitution. The judge basically said they made no argument, rather than they had no argument

Also I’m pretty sure those estimates are based on them highering a competent lawyer, which they didn’t bother with. @artfoley would there be any cost to just being an awkward cunt taking a case to court with no representation

Presumably the costs are because the other side hired a competent lawyer

Are they paying costs? By the sounds of it they made an absolute show of themselves in court

Highering?

1 Like

I’m eight bottles in here mate. What do you want

2 Likes

Some fella made reference to “Paul bearers” on another thread the other day, I swear this place has gone to the dogs. You’d think lads would have time to read a few auld books at the moment.

5 Likes

Some fellas think that a global pandemic is an opportunity to get lax on their prose on TFK. Some fellas be wrong.

IPB.

I blame the WWF

1 Like

Does the emporium in Derrylin not do ‘motor insurance’:wink:?

1 Like