Lessons for life from self appointed self help gurus

The gym I was in yesterday is plastered in these motivational slogans. I think it works.

1 Like

As you look at your life, ask yourself these questions- What would your life look like if you decided not to care what people thought of you? What would your life be like if you decided to give up some of your fears? What would your life be like if you decided to be courageous?

It would be as it is now, for I am that man. Courageous, non shit - giving and the other thing I can’t remember too.

@Bandage, @ironmoth, @Tassotti, @KinvarasPassion

Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.

4 Likes

Fearless. That’s it. Apart from fear of Muslims of course.

@Juhniallio, @Bandage, @Julio_Geordio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttvytBoHEG0

Gwayoutta that you fuck wit. The type of courage that gets you killed is called stupidity. * Death for me is the very last resort.

• apart from your man in the true colours theme tuned car ad from ages ago. He took a shark bite for her the mad bastard!

@ChocolateMice:

5 Likes

@bandage @Tassotti @ironmoth @Brimmer_Bradley @ChocolateMice

5 Likes

Exquisite use of shadow effect :clap:

1 Like

@Bandage
@KinvarasPassion
@ironmoth
@ChocolateMice
@tazdedub

1 Like

@Smark

2 Likes

@Bandage @ironmoth @iron_mike

3 Likes

3 Likes

aj jaysus, that’s a great one, I can’t wait to say that to someone

Zappa was a legend pal.

“You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.”

@Bandage

3 Likes

@anon98850436

5 Likes

Everyday may not be good… But there is something good in every day

@anon25556527
@ironmoth
@Bandage

3 Likes

6 Likes