Lessons for life from self appointed self help gurus

Skinning, butchering and hurling? Wouldn’t ‘hurling’ suffice?

1 Like

I also think give up and give in is duplication.

Americans don’t know what “Give out” means, they think it’s a sex thing.

1 Like

Giving out is a very important thing … it captures and processes an emotion and releases it and generally it’s done …People who give out (within reason ) can be great company for a pint as they aren’t selling you an image of themselves …it’s unfiltered … I struggle being around perfect world and ‘everything is great’ types …

3 Likes

I am beginning to realise just how important processing emotions is. Or more so how not processing emotions is the catalyst for a lot of shite with mental health.

2 Likes

And it’s three options, one choice.

1 Like

Yeah I recall reading something that Apparently Naming it in first place is key … whatever way the brain works it can process a named emotion and deal with as opposed to just a build up from the unnamed emotion …

Never get so busing making a living that you forget to make a life

2 Likes

A few lads could do with having this a screensaver

15 Likes

One to have hanging on the wall and take a quick look at it each day before tackling the day and doing the best we can.

5 Likes

Great to get that made into like a mouse pad style thing with encrusted diamonds that you could sell to high flying society types to snort their cocaine off. Theyd fucking love it.

2 Likes

Monumental

1 Like

The road you travel doesn’t always lead to the destination you hope for but, if you can look back on that trip and still smile, then it was still worth it

2 Likes

Mental wealth

1 Like

Richie was a professional footballer, now a TV pundit and columnist and had a book published.

He’s clearly made a lot of ‘mistakes’ in his life.

Don’t forget CEO and psychotherapist

And scored in a UEFA European Under 18 third place play off!

3 Likes

And rode Terry Keane’s lovely grand daughter

2 Likes

Pictures required