Liam Miller

This is true.

That doesnt contradict anything I said.

Agreed

It does.

The GGA is a supposedly democratic organization. You elect the county boards, they vote at AGMs and what not.

It is certain County Boards that have historically blocked things put up by the big wigs.

Did you not get an overview of this in the crash course of the GGA you did after soccer practice?

2 Likes

that’s the 2% neatly cornered off.

Thanks Tim.

Celtic fans have led this bigotry.

How?

Who elects these people?

the 2%

Stop telling porkies on the Internet, pal.

I’m just exposing Tim’s bigotry.

You’re spoofing about how GAA administration works.

Stick to 5 aside.

I havent opened my mouth at all if you actually read the thread … you’re either looking for a fight or to show off your knowledge for a few likes - but you’re picking on the wrong poster here, mate — i’m way too busy on the new Limerick forum and discussing Sharks v Orcas to be engaging

1 Like

:grin::grin:

Apology accepted. :+1:

1 Like

How?

Nods and winks.

What are? Flesh this out.

www.google.com

Go away and dont be annoying me … Irish rugby was one of the few organizations that openly supported apartheid for years even tho I suspect 98% of the average rugby fans/players were against it … you’re looking to tear into the GAA here as you destet anything slightly indigenous and linked to Irish culture/ identity separate from Britain – that’s fine except you know well the majority of GAA people are decent people opposed to bigotry of any sort … we all know there are elemnts in the GAA that are backwards … every sporting organization has clowns involved. Not rack off until next week please.

1 Like

stick to the 5 a side

Will do pal.