Liam Miller

Mate, the majority of self professed GAA people on this thread opposed the use of PUC

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

1 Like

You’re giving me some whataboutery here.

Let us deal with the GGA.

GGA rules are changed but Congress. Those who vote are from County Boards and ultimately clubs and members.

Are you referring to the likes of yourself? A non club soccer head who feels the need to support the GGA to embolden your Republican credentials? Of course you don’t have a say.

1 Like

They didn’t?

I’ve been in the IRA for 20 years - why would I need to embolden my republican credentials, Tim?

Who is they?

Which IRA?

No comment.

Huh? It was in my last post

@Robert_Emmet cleaned house here - huzzah.

Not out of place in the world of The Duffer so. His bullshit was well and truly exposed.

the dinosaurs were exposed

offfft.

1 Like

Not you again. What has been exposed is the complete and utter inadequacy of the soccerball fraternity in this country. Half the soccerball supporters wouldn’t know what their local club was doing never mind their nearest LOI club. Their contribution to soccerball arrives around this time of the year when they wax lyrical over a few pints of lawger and lime about ManYoo or Chelski. The prevalence of a ground to play their internationals in exists only at the behest of the rubby community but I suppose in your fucked up world, it’s the fault of the GAA. Added to the recent mess is a cunt of a developer, who has cost the taxpayer €700 million, trying to make himself look like some kind of social justice warrior by organising a ‘charity’ event for a millionaire soccerball player. You really couldn’t make it up.

3 Likes

Going by avowed GGA man @anon61956325, it seems that GGA fans don’t know much how things work.

2 Likes

All I need to know is that soccerball Ireland (26 counties ‘professional’ outfit) has been outshone majorly by an amateur organisation, the Gaelic Athletic Association (32 counties amateur), yet again. The humiliation only continues.

1 Like

The GGA’s bigotry has shown again, that’s what everyone has seen.

The GAA won by a country mile. Build that bridge for yourself and stop being a bitter jealous little bollix all your life Timmy.

You seem to be the bitter one here that the Duffer forced your backward organisation into the 21st century.

3 Likes

Au contraire pal. The Duffer just made a complete cunt of himself and exacerbated that cuntishness by having to play soccerball on a field that belongs to an organisation he openly despises. Turning up to the odd ‘charity’ event doesn’t cut the mustard I’m afraid.

It’s not ‘my’ organisation, it belongs to the members of which I am one.