Life is too short

Glad to hear ye are all okay.

Was it raining when the accident happened?

I’m sorry to hear about the crash but i’m glad youre alive, mate.

Who/what was at fault?

You know Harry. I have very little memory. The road was wet allright but I don’t think it was raining. The heavens opened waiting for the ambulances and fire brigade allright

Lucky escape chief thanks be to god

Don’t know chief. I won’t be saying a whole lot under advice for insurance purposes etc.
Twas a three car collision. My car a write off.
I was along with my daughter discharged from Tullamore on Saturday but stayed with the wife and her mother. Wife is being discharged today. Mother in law in for a few days but nothing serious

1 Like

Glad to hear that you are ok mate but I think its important that you and your family take it easy over the next few weeks as there might be some residual shock and anxiety floating around. Keep a close eye on your kids mate

Its terrible that this happened but thank fuck you are ok. While we all have pops on here at each other constantly its all in jest so God bless

34 Likes

Glad to hear you’re all ok. Cruel and unusual to send ye all to tullamore though.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the accident Mike, but thank fuck you all made it out relatively ok. Look after them.

The roads were wicked over the weekend with the rain after all that good weather.

2 Likes

Send us all to Tullamore?

Wtf are you on about goofy?

1 Like

Happy to hear everyone got out safe and sound @iron_mike, even the mother in law. :slight_smile:

There are some lunatics on the road nowadays ya need to keep your wits about ya.

@iron_mike - Has this event changed your outlook on anything in particular?

Like, Should 8 year olds have a phone?

Glad ye are all ok pal,scary shit.

Sorry to hear that, pal. Hope the tape deck in the car survived.

1 Like

Autocorrect, ye, not us.

And it’s actually an overjet, not goofy

explaining = losing

Glad both yourself and the issue are ok.

Irish motorways - an expanse of blandness designed to ruin your concentration. Fuck 'em.

Wishing you and the family a speedy recovery, @iron_mike.

2 Likes

Maybe in politics, but certainly not here, explaining is educating mongtards.

Keep her lit Mike. If that’s the worst that happens this year it’ll not be too bad. Let the insurance companies deal with it all
Ive been in a bad crash when younger which was my fault, which didn’t kill, but injured a couple. They just said they were not bad all told, and were happy to be alive. It changed me a bit really, I’d hope for the better. It still haunts me, but once noone is dead or maimed, it’s of no real consequence. Just let the insurance companies sort it out. The kids will forget about it in no time if you make light of it in front of them.
Bad thing, could have been worse, move on as best you can.

2 Likes

Never a truer word spoken. I had some brain doner drive behind me on a moped while simultaneously sending a text message the other day. As soon as he finished sending the message he zoomed by me on the inside nearly hitting a bus.

Glad to hear everything is OK @iron_mike, you literally never know what is around the corner.