Limerick City

:clap:

Not to forget, Con Colbert and the valient Brigadier Sean Wall

Don’t forget Con Cremins, of ‘I have a dream’ fame.

not to mention Bachelor of the Year

I withdraw and apologise for any criticism I made previously about Limerick.

I forgot that Patrick Sarsfield was among your number.

Sarsfields GFC. Pride of Wexford.

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so long he could suck it.
And he said with a grin
As he wiped off his chin,
If my ear were a cunt, I would fuck it.

There once was a poster called Flano,
To a rabbits ears he went whammo,
He got replaced by a phoney
They call Look at Tony
And now he his boring and bland-o

Considering what your username rhymes with I’m not going to bother, it’s just too easy.

:clap:

A noble effort.

Your early stuff is better though.

Again, they would be disgusted at what your city is today. :angry:

Will you ever fook off you faux Italian simpleton.

You are named after a man with a penchant for spitting at people.
You are in no position to take the moral high ground. Scumbag.

[size=“4”]YOU TAKE THAT BACK.[/size] :angry:

No, not when I have minds to educate to reality.

http://acmilan.theoffside.com/files/2008/07/totti20spit.jpg

I’d have done the same too.

Poulsen sends me spitting mad. :angry:

I believe it was one of runts forefathers that carried the white flag as clowns from limerick - they surrendered because they were hungry :lol:

The surrender, October 1651After this point, O’Neill came under pressure from the town’s mayor and civilian population to surrender. The town’s garrison and civilians suffered terribly from hunger and disease, especially an outbreak of plague. What was more, Ireton found a weak point in the defences of Irish town, and knocked a breach in them, opening the prospect of an all out assault. Eventually in October 1651, six months after the siege had started, part of Limerick’s garrison (English Royalists under Colonel Fennell) mutinied and turned some cannon inwards, threatening to fire on O’Neill’s men unless they surrendered. Hugh Dubh O’Neill surrendered Limerick on the 27th of October. The inhabitants lives and property were respected, but they were warned that they could be evicted in the future. The garrison was allowed to march to Galway, which was still holding out, but had to leave their weapons behind. However, the lives of the civilian and military leaders of Limerick were excepted from the terms of surrender. A Catholic Bishop Terence Albert O’Brien, an Alderman and the English Royalist officer Colonel Fennell (who the Parliamentarians said was a “soldier of fortune”) were hanged. O’Neill was also sentenced to death, but was reprieved by the Parliamentarian commander Edmund Ludlow and imprisoned instead in London. Former mayor Dominic Fanning was drawn, quartered, and decapitated, with his head mounted over St. John’s Gate.

+1

he is blessed to have tottis spit

Dublin 1919 - Thousands to turn out to welcome home the british soldiers

This is as far as their war goes mate

Only known photograph of Mister Totti