Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

Littlewoods Ireland have him talking awful shite.

I think the two munster teams he names in his top three wonā€™t get out of munster. Tipp donā€™t have the players and I think Clare will be edged out as well

Clare will go through I am certain because they will win both home games .

Heā€™s right . Clare, Kilkenny, Galway and Waterford are your AL semi finalists/finalists this year.

Is there any reason why peter casey isnt starting ahead of gillane? Or even pat ryan 14? The dow can take the frees. Surely gillane could do with a break.

Gillane will not be playing against Cork as he has the fitz final.

Surely he could still do with a break.

Iā€™d be in agreement.

Trust the gaffer. Surprised than both him & POL are thrown in today, though.

Iā€™d say Gillane wonā€™t feature against either Cork or Clare.

How many games has Peter Casey started for Limerick?

Yes.

5 or 6 Iā€™d say

Did he start any last year? One this year so far. Nearly sure he missed the league in 2017 so probably only about that alright.

I donā€™t think he started any last year

So 3 from 3 and plenty of the squad have seen action. I wouldnā€™t read too much into the game today. A strong breeze can often lead to exaggerated results as the game settles into an early pattern with the breeze making it difficult to change. The big positives quaid is literally making no saves, sean finn is outstanding at 3, condon playing great stuff giving us another option, our depth at half back/midfield is brilliant. Dan m can cover hannon, pol and wod are very good half back cover too. Henley is a brilliant prospect at midfield. In the forwards boylan is shinning at half forward. A stereotypical kiely half forward. Hayes hego and tom m have serious competition. The dow has put an end to the debate of him being a 14 in this system. His place is 11 and probably coming on as an a sub with 20 to go. Our full forward options are brilliant. Gillane is a class act, barry murphy done really well i thought and weā€™ve yet to see much of peter casey. Things are motoring well but its a long way to may yet.

2 Likes

Just back from ā€œFortress Nowlan parkā€

tenor%20(12)

12 Likes

Sow it into the cunts while you can

1 Like

Today was a funny one. I donā€™t we played particularly well, never really got into a rhythm but won very comfortably at the same time.

The full back line were superb as was Gillane. I thought Byrnes, Hayes Mulcahy and Oā€™Donovan were well below par. Murphy and Boylan werenā€™t great either.

Kilkenny arent in a great place, they just donā€™t have the strength in depth at the moment.

3 Likes