Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

The Last Word

1 Like

Big game for Cork on Sunday, good chance for them to test themselves away to a good side.

Never nice to see Cork struggle. Hurling needs a strong Cork. The clock is ticking for guys like Hoggy & Nashy to win an A-I.

1 Like

Artificial Intelligence is the only intelligence youā€™re likely to find in Cork.

1 Like

Fuck them, the longer they stay down the better. They get their dander up at all and they are hard to stop. I think there is a huge chance for Limerick to get to double figures in All Ireland victories in the next five years.

Ah itā€™s OK mate, he wasnā€™t being serious,
Cork will be competing for a while now, itā€™s difficult to get over the line in this most open of eras, 2 more of the next five is certainly achievable for Limerick but itā€™s far from probable

Keep whispering that into Kyles ear.

Premier U-21 Hurling results from last night:

Na Piarsaigh 4-14 Kildimo/Pallaskenry 1-12
Patrickswell 2-18 Monaleen 1-5

Mungret 2-5 Doon 1-7
Garryspillane 1-11 Kilmallock 0-14

I didnā€™t realise there are quarter finals in this which seems to just be dragging it out unnecessarily. No need.

The Well have won 3 from 3, looking strong.

Did Kyle play??

Yeah, was centre-back. Boylan centre-forward.

This will sustain 10 in a row .

We will have to buy a time share in the red cow hotel we will be up there so often.

Limerick person of the year 2018 - the Limerick senior hurling team. :clap::clap:

Is this like Cody winning MOTM that time?

1 Like

A god among men

1 Like

No, this is more prestigious pal.

Heā€™s universally admired and respected. A real standard bearer but a lovely bit of humility to him also.

An award he richly deserves.

1 Like

I wonder could we see Barry Nash make a cameo in the half back line on Sundayā€¦

Be worth experimenting alright. Who are we playing this weekend?

Corkā€¦ We should deffo try out a few lads ā€¦ Nash at 7 worth a shout. Hennessey deserves a shot in goals and Iā€™d be tempted to give Quaid 20 mins at centre half.

Donā€™t agree with Nicky at 6 but Nash in the half back line is worth a go considering our forward options