Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

I personally think limerick will find it tough this year. Weā€™re playing catch up already and its only January. We do have a joker in the pack in pete Casey and if gillane turns into the player we hope we could knick a few wins a long the way but itā€™s going to be very tough particularly the league and Munster.

Iā€™d agree. Flanagans interview was stupid and heā€™d be as well to shut up than talking about Clare. Looks at codys Kilkenny. They always done their talking on the field.

Seamie got 0-11 from play in the Championship this year.
Shane got 1-07 from play in the Championship this year. In much less minutes. Much less.

Iā€™ve removed the Carlow game from the count.

Seamie had an unbelievable year setting up scores and was vital to the game plan all year with his ability to run hard for long periods of time.

Shane had an unbelievable year coming off the bench and getting big scores when required.

Both played a big part in our success this year, there is absolutely no need for nit picking between them.

Munster is an absolute bear pit.

Anyone of the teams could come out of it. You could play well and still come up short.

1 Like

Iā€™m just saying seamus is held to different standards than Dowling.

1 Like

by who? how?

Who How Dow

1 Like

So youā€™re continuing this nonsense?

The only standards that actually count are those of the management. Flanagan played every game this year and Dowling was used as a key impact player. I donā€™t think Kiely decided this was the correct approach based on their schooling.

Thereā€™s no fucking agenda.

3 Likes

Glas for one and a small element of limerick supporters. Lads like @Jahan and @Esso_Oil too . Look at ronan lynch. Every excuse under the sun is made as to why he isnā€™t cutting it. Very few bar Elvis say the real reason. A fella like David reidy Whos an outstanding hurler would be fired into the scrap heap by a lot of limericks fans.

Iā€™m talking about fans. Thankfully kiely picks on merit for the most part.

what standard do you want Flanagan held to?

Heā€™s a young lad in his first year of inter county. He had a good year.

Shane has been having good years since he started wearing the Limerick jersey. It would be unfair to base them from the same standard. Flanagan has a lot to do yet.

@anon32894817 Iā€™ve given my opinion on Flanagan above. What exactly do you take issue with?

glas is lining up one here for episode 312336767 of apple vs glas.

2 Likes

Bumbles likes to make up things that people say and then disagree with the things that he made up. Like all the times he got ā€œlambastedā€ for blah blah blah. Bumbles likes to allege that various people have agendas but yet he is one of the very few fellas on here that engages in nasty and personal criticism of players, including underage players. Bumbles is a liar and a hypocrite.

1 Like

:smile:

Incorrect. Iā€™ve no agendas at all. You hold certain players to an extremely standard. Which doesnā€™t bother me. What bothers me is you donā€™t hold the players from your own club to the same high standards. This deeply sickens as itā€™s very unfair.

The lads will save this forum yet :popcorn:

lads, can we give this little rodeo a skip? Yeā€™ll both just pick away at each other with nothing we havenā€™t heard before. While mildly amusing, itā€™s utterly pointless

Dowling was pretty useless between 2015 and 2018 but youā€™ve glossed over that. Flanagan has a 6 out of 10 game and people want him dropped. As I said heā€™s held to different standards.

Will ye shake hands lads? :handshake:

4 Likes