Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

You’ve made a weasel like defense of Dowling. Googling games to back up your thoughts on his performances. Yet you stayed completely silent when flanagan was criticised. He’s held to different standards by so called fans.

Stop it now lads. Go have a pint and watch the rugby

1 Like

I responded to your screenshot with a screenshot.

Regarding Flanagan, read my posts above which are all positive you clown.

3 Likes

Sure Dow gets more abuse off “his own” than any other player, mostly because of his build

Up your game son.

1 Like

He’s by far and away the most popular limerick player. He gets off extremely lightly imo compared to the abuse hannon took.

Cian lynch would be the most popular I’d say. Hannon was never called a fat cunt I’d say.

Personality wise Hannon and Dowling are chalk and cheese, one could be a politician the other speaks in a near whisper on a day to day basis.

Anyway Paul Beary has been appointed the U20 manager…

Hannon took incredible personal abuse from so called fans. People might have called Dowling a fat cunt which isn’t right but facts are he was unfit at various points of his career. He was transformed this year fitness wise from the tipp game to the final. I’d say he had lost a couple of stone. Unsurprisingly there was a massive up turn in his performances as He got fitter.

Not sure on that tbh.

Someone bump the outstanding meltdowns thread.

1 Like

Declan hannon got letters sent to his parents house with personal abuse written about his performances. Dowling was apparently called a fat cunt. So ya quick bump the outstanding meltdown thread you absolute coward.

I’ll have no part of this, please

It was outlined in an interview in the examiner a few days after the all ireland. You possibly missed It in the celebrations.

Ah lovely, it’s superb to see that the Limerick fans have left our All Ireland win in the past and are at each others throats again :clap: About fucking time. We all know how in sync the Limerick TFK Brotherhood are with our Senior Hurlers so I’d say the boys are belting the shit out of each other in training too. Just the way we like it.

5 Likes

Your from the ‘Queen’s City’ so I take it? How close do you live to the English Market? Have they made any attempt to improve the city centre of late, haven’t been down in about a year and a half. Was sad to see the last time.

I don’t agree there, he gets a fair bit of abuse. Hickey got a lot over the last few years, Richie McCarthy got a lot and Dowling gets his fair share as well

Noble parish, good to have you here pal.

3 Likes

Na I’m from good Irish republican stock,Cork city/ Kerry,guess why they call it the English market? Also only Queen of Ireland is Mary Queen of the gaels