Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

Cityā€™s lovely, but infested with druggies,I donā€™t go in only for a show 5/6 times a year, daytime beautiful, nightmare nightime,as all urban areaā€™s of Ireland are

Did ye enjoy the rugby lads?

Leeds Leeds Leeds

Presume McSweeney is gone now if heā€™s signed with Limerick FC. As if things werenā€™t bleak enough

Thatā€™s a different Sean McSweeney.

Is Neville not available for the year due to his studies?

Is it? Assumed it was the same lad.

Ya studies. Iā€™d say heā€™s sick of it though. Might see him later in the year yet. Heā€™s naturally fit so I could see him come in after the league if they want him

Ah theyā€™d definitely want him in fairness!

Pity if he canā€™t commit but canā€™t blame him, itā€™s a real shame how far the footballers have fallen. Of the best twenty footballers in the county Iā€™d say only about three or four of them are on the panel at the moment between those on the hurling panel, retired, not able or unwilling to commit etc.

1 Like

I heard a few names who were asked in recently and Iā€™m not exaggerating theyā€™d barely make most of the senior club teams

Fair play to the lads there at the moment doing their best but some of these lads arenā€™t able for intercounty football at all. Their own club mates would admit that.

Would like to think Iā€™ve an ok knowledge of the club scene and I honestly didnā€™t know a few of the lads named on the panel a few weeks back.

1 Like

Thereā€™s two Sean mcsweeneys. One who would be my go and plays for kierans. Then another who plays for foynes and is maybe 18 0r 19. Heā€™s the talented soccer player.

Frying pan and fire comes to mind as I read that

1 Like

I thought youā€™d fucked off.

Some display by the York young lad Jack Clark, happened to be over tonight and managed to get a ticket, seemed like a full house. Leeds are on the rise again.

1 Like

Pity you wouldnā€™t.

Dont go anywhere @flattythehurdler the Limerick lads are on the verge of turning on each other here

The Limerick lads have been turning on one another on this site for the best part of a decade .

1 Like

Youā€™d know all about colossal collapses alright you righteous cunt.

1 Like

Greatest thread on the Internet. What a shower of loonball weirdos :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah u must be after watching 50 times at this stage, mate? :smile:

2 Likes

@TreatyStones tell em the real story will ya!! I wouldnā€™t blame him though.