Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

tumblr_om1w00cKuv1r2aobgo1_250
I promised @myboyblue 3 body bags.

With a pencil.

A hard man never sounded his own horn

Lads Limerick are animals. Watching that tonight they were so far physically and tactically ahead of tipp it was nearly embarrassing.

Tipp wrre just lumping aimless ball as fsr down the field aa they could. Limericks game plan is basic enough, but at the same time it’s hard to counter without a similar level of size and fitness

I left my love in Limerick, in limerick bu the sea. I sailed away from Limerick, the whole wide world to see. I wrote my love no letter to say where i might be, and so my love on Limerick, she pined away for me

I am a young fellow thays easy and bold in castletownconners im very well known in newcastle west i spent many a note

@Copper_pipe know this lad?

My father rebuked me for being such a rake…

It was odd to hear you keep a role of pencils up your hole I must admit

She’s lucky to have you mate

What about it? Just because I dont crawl around like a snivelling love sick puppy.
Like most people on this site there are one or two things that we are passionate about ( mostly a sport of some sort) and shouldn’t have to compromise on.
And yeah. She is lucky to have me

Lads sneering saying our b team is the only team that’d give us a game. Well the b’s went out last night and walked all over the cunts :joy:

We “cruised” passed them if you dont mind

@Brimmer_Bradley Come back pal!

@Brimmer_Bradley don’t bother

Well they did

When are we taking on Cork?

Dk

The 24th of Feb

We hope to beat Wexford first( Hope/