Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

Well you are the All Ireland Champions, who did you think they were going to show, Wexford v Tipp? Galway v Dublin?

I’d say most people were expecting Wexford v Tipp or Galway v Dublin … Limerick are truly box office.

1 Like

They’re still coming to grips with being in Div 1, give them a chance

1 Like

4pts won suggests that we have come to grips with it quite nicely and can now concentrate on pre-championship training

2 Likes

Aye, maybe they expected Antrim v Westmeath

Two Div 1 teams on live television, its astounding

2 Likes

Revolutionary thinking from TG4.

It really is driving a few lads demented on here…

1 Like

Dry your eyes mate

2 Likes

Surely only a matter of time before a TV rights deal is announced for the West Junior A championship

1 Like

have you seen Clare live on TV much this year bud?

Limerick GAA TV.

I’d go to matches for the most part, I know it would greatly interrupt your EPL consumption to do the same.

1 Like

it’s great to have the option to watch it at home all the same.

An off shoot of Arsenal Fan TV.

Who’d be the grumpy old lad to play the Claude role? “It’s a fackin’ shambles, we need to start Peter Casey every day.”

1 Like

@iron_mike will be troopz – ‘You hear me fam’ ‘D’ya know what I mean Blud’

Three time come Saturday night .

Apparently it was very heavy last week. I know it’s only the League but I’d really love to get a win in Nowlan Park.

Would be nice to get the win there on Sunday. Be interesting to see if Boylan keeps his place. You’d couldnt drop him really after the Tipp game. Flanagan will surely be back in as well. Competition for places in the forwards is as fierce as I’ve ever seen it.

Lined out in training this way…
1 Quaid
2 Condon
3 Finn
4 English
5 Byrnes
6 Morrissey
7 O’ Loughlin
8 O’ Donovan
9 Malachy
10 Boylan
11 Hayes