Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

Donā€™t think he was on the match day panel vs Wexford either. Iā€™d actually completely forgotten he was even on the panel til someone mentioned him on this thread a couple of weeks back.

I dont think he was

Still though youve gillane, casey, flanagan, ryan and graeme nailed on.

1 Like

Good to see pat Simon start if he does get a go. Big chance for him to stake a claim.

2 Likes

Serious competition, and theyā€™ll drive each other on. Long year ahead though, Downes may well get another chance, if not heā€™s a fantastic panelist, which is arguably just as important.

Only having the craic lads, havenā€™t a clue how they lined out in training. Itā€™s got a bit of chat about the team going though. Itā€™s the team Iā€™d pick anyway for Sunday.

3 Likes

You bollocks

Id have lynch in for someone in midfield and id start the same half back line as always. Id be happy enough with the forwards you pickrd

Cusack Park Thursday

The final is this weekend then is it?

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.the42.ie/fitzgibbon-cup-hurling-semi-finals-4487753-Feb2019/%3Famp=1

Doubt if

They used to run off the semi final and final in the one weekend. You wouldnt know with them

1 Like

Great to have the Fitzgibbon Cup ongoing and more of our young players getting games at a competitive level.

Cc @glasagusban

1 Like

Youā€™ve changed your time I see :blush:

Gillane is playing Thursday, and Iā€™d expect Mary I to win that but I still think he might start just as he is the designated freetaker. I know Morrissey is more than capable, as is Murphy or Dowling but I just think heā€™ll persist with Gillane.

Iā€™d be surprised if there are any changes to the half-back line. A decent chance weā€™ll see a DOD/Lynch midfield, I think.

Be interesting what happens with Flanagan. I do think itā€™s a slightly different red card to Gillaneā€™s. But you do have Casey, Mulcahy, Pat Ryan, Murphy and Downes all looking for a start too.

You can add to that the fact that he has rattled the fuck out of the Clare lads. They had to set up a counselling service in work for Clare lads after he correctly pointed out they were forgotten since 2013.

They are bulling over it. Big thick red heads on them, bursting to maintain some semblance of outward ambivalence but erupting in toxic Loughnane-esque bile and invective at the slightest poke.

Calm down lads. Heā€™s right, after all. That was the message the counsellors were reinforcing.

6 Likes

Is Darren Connell u 21 this year Aristotle ?

Nope, overage.

1 Like

NAP are gone at the game