Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Fortress Aughrim has been breached

1 Like

Wicklow playing fly keeper

Limerick taking on Galway in Camogie in kilmalllock. Live on sporting Limerick Facebook. ‘Tis true for Sylvie. More physical than the hurling refs are allowing

Can’t ask for much more than that. 10 point win. Div 3 status secured. Wicklow poor truth be told. No defensive organization at all

2 Likes

Not only secured, but a game away from going up to Div 2.

Jaysus ya, didn’t think of that, they only have to win the semi. Who’ll top the other side

Derry, I think. Even though we finish with the best scoring difference, Offaly top the group on head to head.

Fortress Aughrim has been stormed and pillaged.

Vintage football. WE ARE STAYING UP, SAY WE ARE STAYING UP.

Neville, my word. My second favourite Ballysteen man after Bomber.

Bombers no Ballysteen man

1 Like

Ye’re all the same down that neck of the woods.

2 Likes

Derry in a semi? Very big ask but never know.

That late goal chance blasted over for a point - Liam said on commentary it was O’Carroll but I thought it was Neville - would have been one of the greatest goals ever scored.

End to end, kick passes and fast hands cut through them like butter.

If it’s Derry, would it be neutral venues for the semi final or would they have home advantage for topping the Northern section?

I’m not sure, but I suspect they’ll be at home alright.

Fuck it, we’ll rally up. No problem attending games up there!

1 Like

God bless GAAGO, one of the greatest inventions of our time.

4 Likes

Toss for home venue according to Fintan.

Some fall from grace for both Tipp and Cavan to be in danger of division 4

Shows the incredible strength in depth of Munster football when you see the provincial champions staring Division 4 in the face.

Literally the opposite of everything you said there is true

Lovely to see the excitement here about the division 3 league football game against wicklow when the division 1 hurling are only challenge matches and don’t matter a joy :joy:

Never change goys. Never facking change

3 Likes