Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Let his county down instead of fighting for his place. A cunt of a man

He was a 2006 leaving cert year id say.

Few years younger than me.

Seanie retired and Hickey contesting a junior final for another club, if M/B had ducks they would drown.

Scored the goal against Tipp in the 2013 Munster semi final.

This year could be a serious struggle for M/B now.

1 Like

As I said before when I see how Kiely saved Muls career I weep for the years Seanie and himself wasted inside there and the ball flying over their heads.

Kiely wouldn’t have picked both and mul is better. Seanie walked lads

His best game for Limerick was against KK in 2014 he worked his bollocks off that day.

And Finn Hourigan, one of the standouts of the Limerick minors in 2016, suffered an unfortunate hand injury and may never play top level hurling again.

3 Likes

Wasn’t much between them

Awful pity.

Savage young hurler.

Ah would you stop. Mul was always better

1 Like

The tobins will be fondly remembered in limerick gaa Circles. They seemed to save their best for tipp which is always good.

Ferrets goal in the trilogy. Were you too young for that?

1 Like

Na I remember it alright but it is fucking scary the 2013 Munster final is 8 years ago now.

Didn’t pat score the equalising point in the first game in 07? Or maybe a point to bring a game To extra time?

Ferret got a goal in the first match. We were bate only for it

Kevin got a few points in the next two then

If he was still around Kiely might have turned him into a decent corner back

1 Like

One of the best forwards in club hurling in Limerick over the last 6 or 7 years in fairness.

Huge loss for Murroe/Boher.

1 Like

He’d have been a lovely centre forward in Kiely/Kinnerks system, all joking aside.

Better free taker than Gillane and Reidy too

Seanie Tobin was one of the best club hurlers to ever play in the Limerick Club Championships. There were days when he was unmarkable and gave plenty inter county team mates a serious cleaning.

For Limerick, I thought he was a good forward. He had a great year in 2011 under Donal O’Grady, thought he was good in 2012 and 2014. I don’t recall him standing out in 2013 but he was solid enough I think, did he hit 2 pts v Tipp in the LITGG.

Spent most of the time trying to bring it down from the sky in later years under TJ unfortunately

1 Like

Scored a goal vs Tipp in 2013 iirc.