Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

That makes no sense.

Brian Boru scored 10-14 against the Dublin Vikings

1 Like

Did his ACL up in Clontarf iirc

4 Likes
1 Like

Any word on the hurling draw?

Does it start the weekend starting the 3rd? So a week off for the Limerick lads?

Much of that is a great post dodgy pal but there’s no need to denigrate the opposition team or some of their players to celebrate our win, I think.

1 Like

The much-maligned David Reidy was unbelievable off the bench aswell.

5 Likes

@Crutches

I will fuck you up

1 Like

Thought the same … tho Cork had stopped at that stage. He looked composed and full of life. My previous complaints were maybe a lack of belief and then erratic shooting - but he looked to make and the take the right option every time he got on the ball.

Yeah spot on. I was a critic, but he was very very good.

The improvement in the Limerick team and players since 2018 is incredible. In 2017 you’d have been laughed out the gate for seeing where Limerick are now. An AI maybe, but this level of dominance. Get out. The improvement level in the players involved is outrageous too. There’s players in that Limerick team now that looked ok support players at best in previous appearances. I put it down mainly to Kinnerk, the cumulative improvement of his training and impact on the team and players both. And they can still get better.

3 Likes
1 Like

Was there SHC club fixtures made tonight?

Inter-county Gaelic Football is only taken serious now in 4 or 5 counties. For the 5th time since 2013, the four semi finalists are Kerry, Dublin, Mayo and Tyrone. In the first 125 years of the Championship prior to that, not once did those four make up all the semi final places.

What are the current capacity rules for club games?

200 in most grounds, is it more in the Gaelic Grounds?

I’m led to believe it is 500 in county grounds.

1 Like

500 in grounds greater than 5000.

County boards should be making use of divisional grounds like Nenagh, Clonmel, Kilmallock this weekend and allowing 500 in.

When are ye out? They havent released fixtures yet have they?

Not yet. We’ve a bye in the first round anyway, playing the loser of Adare & Monaleen in the first game.

Playing @Copper_pipe’s crowd in the big ball tomorrow evening in Askeaton.