Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Mods, ban this mong.

Cantona said as much of Deschamps, and he was right even if he meant it as an insult. Every team needs a water carrier.

Cantona was the greatest flat track bully of all time. Couldnt produce it in europe or on the international stageā€¦ I woudnt pay heed to that seagull.

Iā€™d agree. But he was right, and Deschamps himself agreed. His job was to carry water. And every teams needs one or two of them.

Wasnā€™t there a feck up with the last round of games. For a couple of my neighbours the picture only lasted 5-10 minutes. No refund offered or explanation given. Canā€™t remember seeing anything about it on here either.

Our game was fine.

The NaP game was fineā€¦ Kilmallock fine. What game?

Worked ok for everyone with the dodgy link anyway :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Might have been a local issue. My local lotto man called last night and was complaining about it. He was of the opinion that it was a streaming problem and he wouldnā€™t be buying it again.

Said he went down to a neighbour and that he had the same problem. So I donā€™t know after that.

Are all your acquaintances technologically incompetent?

1 Like

If one was to purchase the pass, we would be able to watch all matches back deferred? I know that was the case last year.

I just heard there that there was a change made to the grading process in Limerick last year. Say if a graded senior player doesnā€™t play in the first senior match, he is automatically regraded and can play at a lower level thereafter.

I suppose itā€™s a good thing as it might help lads coming back from injury get a couple of games. But I also think it may help the strong clubs get stronger.

You know yourself now @balbec what some auld lads are like.

Not correct. The change made removed automatic regrading and the club now has to apply for regrading players immediately after the first championship game at the higher grade if they did not play in that game.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. My use of the word ā€œautomaticallyā€ was not correct.

1 Like

Patā€™s in the Premier 19s football semi-final this evening. I know not every team has taken this seriously, but thatā€™s still good for Patā€™s.

1 Like

Do you pre book tickets for this weekends club games or is it back to paying at the gate with increased capacity?

Thatā€™s the rule in Cork. My own club had our best player suspended from last yearā€™s championship so missed the senior game sat and played Junior hurling on Sunday :eyes:

You also see loads of teams not using any subs at all in early rounds so as not to burn eligibility for fellas on the fringes of the senior teams

The county boards across the country will never again allow paying at the gate surely! Iā€™d say current process suits fine

1 Like
1 Like