Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Quilty Is nailed on.

2 Likes

Downes was the standout player in the KP Adare game. Definitely worth a shout

1 Like

I presume he is a brother of Billy??

The Mike Casey injury article states Peter is possibly back for the championship.

Yep & Joe who is a selector. Funny thing is that he has never been involved in a team before but he has them all pulling in the one direction for a change. Joe, Stephen Kelly & Declan Brudair are selectors/coaches.

Joe is Jamie’s father then? That seems like a high quality set up, Stephen Kelly is with limerick u20. As far as I know brudair is UL gaffer with Sigerson

No Billy.
Joe would have been a Limerick selector under Maurice Horan.

I have you now. They could well beat AS you know

They need Cian Sheehan back though. But I’ve my doubts as to how good Stacks are.

Was he injured against the Nire

Yep, hammer I think, was touch and go but they took a chance without him.

Kerry championship looks to be at its weakest in years, awful stuff from the games I heard on the radio.

1 Like

Stacks are average at best but they will win this very handy

Harry Gleeson new Ballybrown manager, Fergie O’Loughlin coach, Darragh Droog S&C.

As in the ex Adare football manager?

Yes

1 Like

An excellent manager for Adare by all accounts. He had a good back room team for the 3 counties but he was a vital cog

He should rest until the second round of the Munster championship IMO. Better for the player to get a proper recovery.

Trying to buy Limerick season ticket, but it won’t let me, all I keep getting is this:

Is our quota sold out or what’s the story?

probably pulled them because of restrictions