Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

It is thought when trying to gauge but the 20’s have the majority of last years team but I would imagine there will be no O’Neill, English, Coughlan or O’Donovan so a big dent to the team.

With Covid disruptions over the past 2 years I’d say no County knows how good their Minor team for next year will be

2 Likes

Eligible senior panelists can play 20s until they feature in the senior championship iirc. Once they play senior championship they can’t play 20s until seniors are out. First two rounds are before seniors start so possibility to play is there

2 Likes

Ah the bitterness it’s beautiful

1 Like

Go easy on them. They’ve been psychologically destroyed a couple of times in the past few years. Be kind.

Your tears say more than your words ever could

1 Like

While that is good news, they’re not going to be doing a whole pile of training with the 20s, you’d imagine. And it would seem that there’s a fair chance English & CON will get gametime from the bench at least.

Clare will have the same problem with Meehan most likely.

Was there a relaxing of that rule ??

It was a bit farcical last year where 2 cork lads became ineligible after featuring in senior championship and when cork seniors exited the championship would have been eligible

The waterbreaks for underage games were great. If you had 7/8 subs on the line it was ideal for getting lads in and off without any hassle.

They exited the championship as soon as they beat Kilkenny

2 Likes

Jesus one mention of the water breaks and @thelimericks are gone doolally

Wait til you see our next plan

We swarm tackled you there.

6 Likes

And threw him around like a Limerick hand pass

1 Like

I’ve heard they’ve gone down the American football route and mic’d up the player’s helmets.

You are half right.
The pre-planned plays are off the charts but will be held back in the league.

1 Like

They’ll be flares thrown from the terrace on to the field to stop play once Kinnerk gives the signal similar to Monty Burns.

Season 3 Coaching GIF by The Simpsons

3 Likes

The latest power rankings have are finally out. A lot of movement. There’ll be a lot for Kiely to mull over here.

2 Likes

Where did you hear this from? I heard it last week. I’m disappointed that news like that is leaking from the camp. Equipment brought over from the States I’m told

1 Like

Huge jump for DOC there. I hope it’s a real confidence booster for him but I’m not sure it’s justified.