Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

He’s a class player.

We’ll be lucky to see Corbetts pass on The Sunday game tomorrow night :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve faith in Tomas O Se after he heaping praise on him last weekend.

Probably should be further ahead but yeah, have to be happy with that half. Kicked a few bad wides/short but moving the ball well, turning it over well. If we had Danny in there too…

The camera picking up some savage abuse being roared at the ref from the sideline :joy:

2 Likes

Some score.

Some lazy fouls by Waterford.

WB: Limerick 2-9 Waterford 0-4.

Waterford were dominating possession but we’ve hit them on the break a good few times in the past 5-6 mins.

That Guiry fella is a handful.

Limerick tapping mercy scores.

As comfortable as it gets for a limerick football team. Big step again next day out. But it’s been a great year regardless. All preseason targets met and surpassed I’d imagine. Pity for them there’s no back door. They could have taken a scalp somewhere along the way.

Just to get to Division 3 is incredible the more you think about it. I might even go to a football match next year if NPHET and @balbec allow it.

1 Like

FT: Limerick 2-14 Waterford 0-9

Great win; I’d give us a right chance next week if Danny Neville is available.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Be there abouts I’m told.

Champagne football there :clap::clap:

Kicked some brilliant scores there in the second half, picked them off on the break.

9 different scorers? Bloody hell. A lot of days we are lucky to get 9 scores full stop.

Paul Maher had a fine game. Griffin and McSweeney are fine additions. All in all a job well done, even if Waterford are limited enough. We’ve found them sticky in recent times so to win so comfortably is terrific.

A free shot next week now. Already has been a great year for them.

8 Likes

It’s nice to see them actually trying to play football at least. They’ve been a tough watch the last few years. Lee has done a great job to be fair to him

More Urquell tonight

1 Like

I actually didn’t think Griffin was great tonight tbh and I’m a little concerned about Childs’ mobility although we probably need him to pressurise opposition kickouts.

Half-back line were very good, I thought; Paul Maher was excellent. All 3 of the named HF line got through a lot of work. McSweeney can be a bit wasteful but is a threat at the same time. Bourke was good tonight again.

Steady on kid

1 Like

I think it was @glasagusban said after the semi final last year that Limerick need an answer when Lynch is man-marked and suggested he pushed forward to centre forward.

#evolution

Oh yes. Oh yes indeed.

Three years in a row we’ve hammered them in the championship.

Great to have another Old Firm Munster final now.

2 Likes