Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Even with the wind he showed composure. Kinnerk is a hell of a coach

1 Like

Was nice to see Kielys embrace with him at the final whistle.

Kinnerks a genius.

1 Like

That was a great win and fair play to the management for mixing it up with some big calls. I think we are getting there but I will dream of a lynch, DOD, Morrissey, Casey, Hegarty, Mulcahy, Flanagan and Gillane front eight. Either way lynch is an upgrade on Hayes at 11 and Hayes is an upgrade on POL at 7.

It doesn’t matter to me about leagues, all stars or Munster finals or wins over tipp or anything else. I believe this group of players is extremely good and should have won the all Ireland last year. We can’t lose sight of that in my opinion. We need to go on now and win the thing out. Anything else and it’s a disappoint for me. This group is more than good enough and it’s imperative we keep our heads focused. Waterford next will be tricky and we’ll be raging hot favourites for a Munster final which is unusual for limerick in my life time. Hopefully English is back in the mix too.

10 Likes

14 Likes

Good player, good impact sub to have, that point was super, very tight angle.

1 Like

Dempsey looked sharp on his introduction, he could have a big part to play this year yet.

3 Likes

They all made a big impact tbf, 3 scored and Dempsey was heavily involved in the last goal. Simon should have scored a goal but should his threat all the same.

Absolutely outstanding display. The confidence in working the ball through the hands is unreal. Instead of landing balls down on top of the Mahers we ran it through the hands and completely out foxed Tipp with the switch of Lynch to 11. Was there even one long high dropping ball landed down on top of our HF line? When we played it long it was cross field into space. Tactically outstanding.

We’ve often out worked Tipp, out fought them but I’m very much enjoying doing all of that while also hurling the shit out of them too.

I liked what I saw out of Waterford. Hard running with the ball, excellent workrate, excellent aggression, worked some great scores. I think they’ll turn up and perform against us so nothing is a given.

3 Likes

Pat Ryan is an absolute nightmare for a defender when his team are chasing a game. He’s so quick and his first instinct is always to take his man on. He never really got going last year and was a big miss coming off the bench like in 2018 where he had such an impact.

I’ve also decided to nickname peter Casey “Diego” as he reminds me in his build of Diego maradonna.

He’d a great career but Maradona never scored a goal as iconic as Pat Simon lobbing Nash in 2018.

That’s a seriously foolish and embarrassing thing to post up on the forum mate. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

We are the best, we are the best, we are the best :upside_down_face:. Munster title no. 21 wining it’s way to Limerick.

You’re trying too hard there Brimmer

No mate I’m not brimmer. lol

What gives you the idea?

Just blessed with the players , lynch is something iv never seen in all my years watching the game . Everyone around him has their own qualities, either a giant of a man or a sharp shooter. Finn is like a bull and nobody in th country is getting one over on him . Great coaching ,great work of the ball . Got great subs to bring on . Even when the ref decided to try fuck us, we beat that cunt aswell.

LIMERICK’S Munster senior football championship semi final against Tipperary is to be televised live this Saturday.

The provincial semi final takes place in the LIT Gaelic Grounds at 1.15.

The game will be live on the RTE News Now channel.

8 Likes

Box office

We are 11/4 to beat them. I might have a bit of that

That’s a great price.
We’ll have no lack of confidence having beaten them last year and I’ve watched the past 3 games on GAAGo and while they were chronic against Wexford they’ve looked far better against Sligo and Waterford. They seem to be able to get the ball forward that bit quicker. Changes in personel have definitely helped, and we are finally starting to see Hugh Bourke bring his club form to county level. If Neville is back as well then we should be able to have a serious cut off them.

2 Likes

Looks a strong enough panel on paper anyway, although their game against Cork will hardly be rescheduled before the end of the year.