Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I would have been confident before the league that cork would get out but they look like they’ve gone backwards if anything.

I think Cork are a good team when they play in the Pairc.

The ball does be zipping around the place and it suits fellas like O’Flynn, Tim O’Mahony and Fitzgibbon. I think they’ll go to town on Limerick on Sunday.

https://www.paddypower.com/gaelic-games?tab=hurling
Lump on kid Paddy power will give you 2-1 on cork…double up with the massacre Tipp are gonna get and your laughing

PUC under lights especially suits Cork style.

There will surely have to be a kick and performance in them after the league final, hard to see them turning things around after two hammerings in a row. Hard to see them winning barring a limerick no show but for the sake of their season they need to at least give a performance.

I’d wait to see the teams but I’m definitely worried.

Massive assumption Limerick can turn it on like a tap.

Wait will wait to see the teams but Peter Casey and Flanagan are massive losses as well.

Cork v Limerick
Waterford v Tipperary

Limerick v Waterford
Tipperary v Clare

Cork v Clare
Limerick v Tipperary

Clare v Limerick
Waterford v Cork

Tipperary v Cork
Clare v Waterford

This would leave the tables as follows:

Waterford - 6 points
Clare - 4 points
Cork - 4 points
Limerick - 4 points
Tipp - 2 points

Limerick to go out on score difference with results on the last day going against them.

2 Likes

Hopefully the 20s can keep the football positivity ticking along tonight. They should really be beating this Waterford team.

Anywhere else I’d have gone to it.

1 Like

Tomthumbuphishole

Unfortunately my info is from a good source but have not heard anything since last week. Hoping things have cleared up since

2-9 to 1-6 for a finish. Good win. Anyone have the scorers?

Nevermind I see most of them listed here.

Great win tonight. Murray, Neville, Baynham, O Shaughnessy all excellent

2 Likes

Heard Limerick hurlers beat Tipp by 18 points last Monday night. They kept that quiet.

1 Like

You can’t read anything into challenge matches at this time of year, especially when you’re playing one of the weaker counties.

3 Likes

Would it not be extremely odd for Tipp and Limerick to play a challenge against each other when they are playing in a few weeks?

3 Likes

Played the Saturday before v Dublin too and ten or eleven starters were playing.

Pat Cunningham is doing some job in askeaton with the gaa teams.

1 Like

This is looking ominous already