Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

It was good as plenty of lads got experience but imo they are better off in B next year and then give it a right go for 25 and 26.

It would be a struggle in senior A next year. I’d rather try aim to be in senior in 2026. I think by then it’ll be more open.

1 Like

I mean for a club at their level. How in Jaysis’ name could you take what I wrote as some sort of insult?

“You know nothing about Greenland. You hear me? Nothing! Fuck all.”

5 Likes

Is he what. He’s still their top scorer this year I reckon

He’ll bring the dark arts to get Bally over the line.

1 Like

Very disturbing that guys can remember posts from 7/8/9 years ago from a guy that left the forum about 5 years ago. They must do what @Raylan does and keep a journal.

I can’t remember what you wankers posted last week :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

In fairness Kev is top five posters on here ever. He’ll be remembered for a long time yet.

1 Like

I’ve been lost since the WIKI left.

@Ceist is a big loss, think he went over to Dubai teaching.

1 Like

Much of a crossover from the hurlers & footballers?

Hopefully they haven’t changed the syllabus since 2022 or he’ll be struggling

3 Likes

Multiple dual clubs in Cork who are working their way through the ranks with a small pool of players across both
bandon fermoy aghabollogue kanturk newcestown etc all rural clubs in last number of years who would have been promoted in two grades in same year or within a year or two

Both end up suffering and it isn’t that sustainable in the long run without a big squad

FENNELL FUCKING TEA

1 Like

Is Kev’s club the same one as the ref Johnny Murphy?

2 Likes

I did a grand trip through South Limerick today on an errand.

Stopped for grub in Mollys cafe in Killfinane, and while it was more quantity than quality, twasn’t too bad at all and for 12 euro you couldn’t go wrong.

They are going to have to give Balbec a major overhaul. Government will have to CPO a bit of it and throw a few quid into converting retail into housing or something.

How many pubs were in Killmallock in the good ole days?

1 Like

Glenroe 1-7 NaP 1-4 at ht. Awful conditions. Fair bit of off the ball stuff for the last five minutes and a brief brawl as the teams went to the dressing rooms, unlikely to finish 15 v 15.

Begs the questions what would they do if they are intermediate? As in, they always bring teams “down to the their level” per sĂ©, but when they are down in intermediate and a higher or as high standard, what do they do then? Learn how to play football?

A God awful night for hurling; I am fucking miserable after being out in it.

Looks like Glenroe will win this one? A performance when it matters most.

Just finished, 1-16 to 1-10 and 15 v 13 to Glenroe. Wasn’t pretty.

1 Like

Who got sent off?