Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

Enjoy the holidays

I know I have said it here before but Limerick GAA and Spike are really losing out not having these games online. Was considering going to kilmallock tonight but something came up, would have definitely paid a tenner to watch it.

8 Likes

It’s a long time since they were 4/1. I checked earlier in the week out of curiosity and they were 9/4. So I guess will be 6/4 or 7/4 now. I could not back them until they win a county. It’s an awful monkey on the back.

The real conosseurs of the game are on the Doon/Fr Caseys double…

2 Likes

My mother and father in law went to every Limerick and Kildimo match for 50 years but old age has caught up with them and they’re not able anymore.They would love to be able to watch a match in the comfort of their own home but alas no.

6 Likes

The hopeless optimists double

1 Like

The fools and their money double

2 Likes

This year its different.

I can feel it.

2 Likes

I think Doon are a long way off being crowned yet.

It was a poor enough match, don’t think you could read a huge amount into it but McGrath’s system could well limit them when things heat up as mentioned above.

Seven points in the second half tonight, four from play. They scored 3-4 in the second half the last day including DOD’s goal which he ran in from 50 yards without a finger being laid on him.

Richie English went off injured also. He seemed to be walking ok but looked fairly concerned, hopefully not serious.

2 Likes

Caseys won the Premier minor again the other night. I think it’s something like 6 in 7 years. It has to happen soon.

1 Like

Is Derek playing a plus one or a plus two

My man on the ground is very confident this year.

They are purring.

1 Like

They would want to get in and win a few soon before the Mungret behemoth destroys all before it

1 Like

He plays a plus two when he’s not playing a plus one.

Two plus one equals three. Hard to argue with that

Poor decision making from Dowling for last puck out. Should have lumped it long like rest of them.

1 Like

A mighty 8 in defence and 4 in attack. With the middle men liking well and Adam operating as good as two men atm

1 Like

How did the Dow go other than that

Missed this eve. But a very concerning 20 mins v Well without a score. The great Na Piarsaigh men always kept it ticking.

1 Like

None of these games matter really. I’d imagine the big 4s programs would only have them ramping up at this stage to peak in a few weeks

1 Like