Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Big opportunity for Nickie.

3 Likes

Rory Hayes and Peter ā€˜not that kind of playerā€™ Casey must be short odds to be booked early doors.

Gillane was winding up lovely the other day when he struck Billy Nolan across the head so he looks to be coming into form at the right time for some red mist to descend.

If having named Hannon in the submitted match day 26, any changes to team can only come from within that 26 no?

So are we just running with one less on the bench so if heā€™s actually out?

I believe you have to name 4 reserves now and can sub them in upto 40 mins from throw in when you give the final starting team

1 Like

How much rent are you owed? Must be a fortune at this stage

2 Likes

Teams will be allowed to name four standby footballers (or hurlers) and they can be introduced in the event that players listed on the original 26 are unable to feature on a number of permitted grounds including a confirmed injury or Covid-19 diagnosis

1 Like

Its not something Kiely has done a lot of tbf. He might swap a position but team named generally starts

They can only play 20 anyway mate.

This is bad juju on the do doo

I get that. Was more a case of was he naming someone who wouldnā€™t even then sit on the bench togged.

He named a dummy team last season Iā€™d say didnā€™t he for the first time?

Are both stands sold out?

Think thereā€™s still some with clubs which may come back online, but all those that went on general sale are gone.

Just on the whole Declan Hannon thing lads, no one from Limerick Gaa or even John Kiely said he was out so canā€™t really understand how people are so suprised heā€™s named to start

1 Like

It was stated on TFK that he was out and thatā€™s the only news source that matters

Heard it from Murt Cuddy that Hannon picked up a few hurls there this morning and heā€™s flying fit

Was it lifted from here?

I only saw it here, I donā€™t consume other hurling media :man_shrugging:

Must be. I had to settle for a terrace

Great opening score by David Clifford

1 Like