Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Any examples of him being destroyed in the comments mate

@balbec you’ve ruined his aul morning there.

@Julio_Geordio @TreatyStones

Very sad to hear of the passing of VG. Everytime we played ye growing up he always seemed to be on the line managing or coaching ye. (Usually as Shane was giving me a run around on the pitch!). Very sad news.

May he Rest in Peace.

5 Likes

He was a great man. Rip.

1 Like

Yes a very sad day for the club. I’d say he was my hurling coach in some shape or form for pretty much all of my underage time and you could say the same for every lad for about 20 years or so. A hurling fanatic, but a very quiet and calm man as well. Big loss.

1 Like

A big Kildimo man as well

I was having pints last night with the man who he used to mark in training. He’d some great story’s.

We’ll give him the send off he deserves this evening. May he RIP

4 Likes

He’d a brother die quickly too 4 or 5 years ago. I’d know another brother of his very well. He won a county championship with croom I think.

Was Shane a good hurler?

Doon are coming

1 Like

Full blooded from what I recall. What you’d expect really.

He’d have been very effective at junior hurling but a better footballer.

Ya he was decent. But he was only ever picking up the hurley to play for most of his career. Wouldn’t have played much all year bar championship. Good hand.

Looks a great win the minors tonight. I was training tonight, did anyone see it?

I didn’t but I was only made aware that Rob Mulcahy who is being credited with Clares revival in the underage hurling is involved with John Ryan in this. Mighty win for em.

Decent win. Kicked six unanswered from 5-15 and then didn’t score for 30 mins. Scored 1-2 in final quarter to swat away Tipp who’d taken control.

A few stood out, the wing forward from Ballysteen was decent. As too was Evan Curry in the second half nice victory, Kerry next up.

3 Likes

I saw it alright. We got a latish goal to win it.

Ruh roh

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: