Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Poor auld lads so obsessed with Limerick and how we grow our grass that they’re unable to even remember a date they have circled on their fridge door

1 Like

As United and Liverpool brought home to me yesterday if lads wait long enough they’l always get a day in the sun in the end. The same with the Tippos, Limerick will eventually not win the All Ireland, or kyle may get done over, they’l have a day in the sun yet

He had you wound up something awful before you realised

1 Like

Holy fuck…

JP wants to bail the carkies out but just cant hamd them money i suppose. We always have respect for cork and want to help them i out i suppose.

Grass is always greener for the tippos

2 Likes

Kiely in a bit of trouble I’ve heard. Not the distraction he needs with a 5 in a row on the cards. Looks like Tipperary yet again could stop a drive for 5, however this time not on the field.

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

Go on, go on……

Careful lads.

1 Like

I don’t see how this impacts his role as Limerick manager.

Is he due to implode or explode?

It’s the hope that kills them.

Imagine how broken you’ve to be to suggest that Limerick, who’ve lost one home game in last 5 years, are deliberately rigging things to play all their games away from home and to then turn around and suggest it’s an advantage?

4 Likes

Its incredible to think they are doing this.

Townie who knows it all about Horses eh :thinking:

What?

He’s made a rod for his own back. Despicable if true which I’m led to believe it is. I’m sure the ripples of rumours will get to you by the weekend. It’s gone too far for the big house to sort it out though.

I’ve been reliably informed that John will be stepping down as manager.

1 Like

You may PM me.
I don’t get out much…