Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Lads just Incase I’m being completely stupid here can ye please post a reliable media source that states Hegarty is gone? Just for my own piece of mind thanks

For a team that was excelling in the stratosphere of greatness for so long, the end was always going be swift and painfull.

Maybe better that way.

1 Like

@Thomas_Brady via @FlakeAway

1 Like

I don’t know about DOD.

Hego, WOD, English, Quinlan.

Altough imagine what they could do with an athlete like Kyle if they gave him a bit of training.

There were twitter accounts mentioning it 3 days ago… Never smoke without fire.

Not a single Twitter account from a reliable source??? How many Twitter accounts said Declan Hannon was out for a month after the Waterford game?

Agreed.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The independent reported the Hannon injury first.

Exactly. So if a national newspaper got it wrong why is everyone believing the so called experts on Twitter about hegarty? Majority of those supposed tweets are not from limerick supporters either

The main stream media is to telegram as the TFK is to quantum computing when it comes to breaking GAA news.

1 Like

Because Limerick are BOX OFFICE

The Limerick effect.

Playing too much Golf too I believe.

My sources tell me more will walk on foot of this. Limerick could be looking at another 2010 here.

As @balbec said, don’t cry that it’s over, smile that it happened

3 Likes

The yerraing is off the scale

2 Likes

Those halcyon days in front of Rob Ryan and a few journalists will live long in the memory alright.

2 Likes

I pointed this out weeks ago.

Lol@ all the fake news. It will be business as usual come Sunday. Tipp should be very, very worried about what will be coming steaming at them.

1 Like