Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now šŸ

Iā€™m not overly sure. My memory is fuzzy. Somebody on here will know for sure.

Cummins and Dowling done a segment on the Clare players escaping cards and one if not two of them were pulled up the next day before getting off again I think. Rory Hayes appealed anyway.

In the same Game Flanagan was very lucky again but that wasnā€™t shown on the Sunday game that evening.

They were very selective on what incidents they showed after last years Munster final. The gaa should review them all or review none of them. You canā€™t be just reviewing the televised game from that day or whatever.

My reply was raylan

@Fagan_ODowd can probably recall but I think a few Waterford lads got done retrospectively during Derekā€™s reign. Aussie Gleeson and I think one of the Bennettā€™s got a ban for interfering with a helmet after the fact. Canā€™t recall if they got off on appeal or not

1 Like

Mick McCarty of off the ball was pointing out about how gleeson was done a few times

As @Fagan_ODowd also mentioned the other day - 6 lads were suspended for the Semplegate incident after the fact as well.

There is typically a handful of incidents every year which get reviewed

Usually based on how much screeching goes on

All incidents were pointed out after game by Daly & Sheedy too.

Eddie Brennan had an article yesterday where he said some of the hits were late & dangerous.

Anyone who saw the game saw the incidents :joy:

One thing is clear & certain now , Limerick are reffed differently to the rest.
Selective retrospective banning included.
The media are also working overtime on the narrative.
Add this to cheating players feigning injury to the slightest of contact & we might have to win someday with 12 or 13 players on the field :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Eddie Brennan??

Stephen Lucey would like a word

2 Likes

There was no feigning of injury by Waterford players on Sunday.

The only player making a meal out of contact on Sunday was Hego.

If right was right on Sunday, Flanagan would have walked on straight red, as would Hego and Nash would have gone for two yellows. Had the rules been applied on the day, Limerick would most likely be up shit creek about getting out of Munster by now between suspensions and a defeat on Sunday.

Yes they generally get away with a lot more

2 Likes

Does your asshole ever get jealous about the amount of shite your mouth discharges ?

1 Like

Only a few weeks to go now and yeā€™ll be choking on our cocks

6 Likes

Whats life like on that alternate universe youā€™re living on over there ?

You seriously think those three shouldnā€™t all have walked?

I think Stephen Bennett was retrospectively banned after a game back in 2017

It appears to be win at all costs now with the Limerickā€™s

1 Like

Fuck Tipp

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now (Part 3).